Chapter 1: Prolouge

Humans were weak and fragile. They get sick, they get hurt, they die. That was your opinion. You were just a normal girl. Well, normal other than having hamon that is. Honestly, you didn't care about vampires and those other enemies the other hamon users seek to kill. You weren't too good at fighting. However, you did want a normal, and long life. But, it's starting to seem impossible. 

"Hmm... A human with hamon huh..." 

You slowly opened your eyes. You didn't know where you were, but everything was dark, with only three silhouettes in front of you. You wanted to see what they looked like, but you were too afraid to do so. Frozen in your spot, you could only listen to them talk. 

"What do we do with her? She could be troublesome if she's trained."

"We should just kill her. Hamon users in our own hideout would mean trouble."

"She's awake." The three turned to look at you, and you quickly looked to the side. There were a few human skulls lying on the ground, causing you to flinch and let out a small yelp. 

"She seems weak." The one with the nose piercing said looking down at you. 

"Hey woman. Answer our questions. Are you trained with hamon?" The one with the lip piercing asked you as you shook your head. You accidentally made eye contact with the guy, and you immediately looked down. He's definitely giving off bad vibes.

"No... I'm not." you said your words echoing slightly. "Where-"

"Other than answering our questions and saying yes or no, you're not allowed to speak. Got it human?"

"Yes..." You muttered as you tried to ignore the fact that you were scared shitless. Three mysterious giant half-naked buff dudes standing above you would have scared anyone if they don't know what's going on. 

"We'll keep her." The one with no marks on his face said. He seemed to be their leader. "If she causes any trouble, we'll just kill her." He said as your breath hitched.

"Keep her? What reason is there to keep a human around? Besides, where will we keep her anyways?"

"Lock her inside one of the rooms on the third floor for a while." Kars said as you felt someone grab your arm, lifting you up.

"Hey!" You yelped and gathered hamon in your elbow, and jabbed whoever was behind you. The guy behind you let out a grunt before it fell silent. 

"Shit..." You muttered as the three turned to you. You had to get away. Get away from whatever they are. If you don't, you'll get killed.

"Let's just kill her." The one with the nose ring said as you flinched. "She definitely will resist. Again, i do not see what the point of having this human here is."

The three glanced at you as you glared at the ground, since you didn't have enough courage to glare at those three monsters. You don't know why there were human skulls and bones lying around in the corner of whatever room you were in, but you didn't want to end up like those people.

"I... I won't cause any trouble..." You said as the three turned to look at you. "I won't... so don't kill me..."

"How pathetic." Their leader said as you tensed up, afraid of what they would do to you. Esidisi grabbed your arm and pulled you up. "Obey my orders, and i won't have to do anything drastic." Kars said, a huge blade suddenly on his arm, pressed against your neck gently, causing a small cut to form.

"Understood human?"

"Yes..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours of yourself in a closed off room, you found yourself kneeling before the three pillar men again.

"You will stay here until we decide that you are no longer useful to us." Esidisi said as you stared blankly at him, avoiding staring them in the eye. "Do not touch the windows, and don't try to escape. There is no second chances."

"I understand." You mutter, glancing around the room. It didn't matter if you had to listen and obey their every order, as long as you can live a long life, you were satisfied. Though you were a bit annoyed with the way they were treating you. But, what were you going to do? If you acted out, they would kill you without a second thought. 

In order to survive, you mustn't make any mistakes. But, you didn't want to stay in this place for forever. You'll eventually find a way to escape from the three, and go back to living a normal life.