°•❁𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚❁•°

Start from the beginning

"do you think someone heard us?" soobin asked while playing with the jewelry, trying his best to ignore the pain he was feeling on his body from the night before.

"no. castles walls are soundproof to avoid official and confidential matters to get heard by others." yeonjun shook his head, rolling his shoulders and moving his wings a little, feeling tired too. soobin nodded, getting distracted by the big and dark wings.

"can i touch them?" the angel pointed to the feathers, looking at the demon in anticipation, he had already done it before, but for some reason still felt excited for it. yeonjun nodded, not really minding the touch.

soobin stretched his arm, running his hand on the sharp feathers and feeling it just like he remembered, as if his skin would get cut any second. he found beautiful how big and dark the demon's wings were, intense and powerful as the male's aura. it was fascinating.

"why are them so sharp? i can almost feel my fingers getting cut." the angel got closer, imagining how it would feel if yeonjun enveloped him with the big wings. he was between scary and warm.

"you're forgetting i'm a royal, i have kyzelion crystal in my feathers." soobin bit his lips, staring at the other with big and curious eyes.

"can you do it? i want to see it." the red haired chuckled, finding the whole thing cute. the angel seemed so curious and eager to learn, staring at him excitedly.

"sure."

yeonjun raised one of his wings, taking it out of the bathtub and stretching it to the side, it was so big it almost reached the other end of the room. he looked at soobin for a moment, before showing him what he wanted to see. the feathers one by one turned into a shiny and black crystal, glowing with the bathroom light and looking like each feather was made of glass.

soobin's eyes shined, finding the whole thing pretty. he touched the wing, his fingerprint being welcome by hard and cold crystal that seemed able to endure anything. the angel ran his finger softly on it, gasping in surprise when feeling a sharp pain. looking at his finger, the male realized he got cut, even if by the gentlest touch on the crystal.

"careful, darling." yeonjun turned his wings back to normal, holding the taller's finger and licking the small amount of blood coming out of the cut, that fortunately wasn't deep. soobin felt hot with the action. "come on, the whole point of taking a bath was you getting clean, and not talking until the water gets cold."

the angel pouted, but nodded in agreement, seeing the other opening a bottle of shampoo and pouring on his hands, starting to wash soobin's hair after. the younger felt warm by the gesture, liking the way the demon took care of him and held him gently. he wanted to ignore how his heart was beating fast and how he felt butterflies too, but it was almost impossible.

yeonjun ended up cleaning the taller entirely, taking any signs of semen off his skin and insides and gently spreading bath oil on his skin after, as soobin had asked for it and said he always used it when showering. in the end, both left the bathtub as clean as even, smelling like the angel's dahlia scented products. the red haired laid the other on the bed, who was already dry, and kissed his lips before pulling away.

"where do you keep your clothes?" soobin pointed to one of the cabinets, watching the demon while laying naked on the mattress.

"you can choose one." the older was about to ask what he meant when he opened the cabinet, being welcome by panties from multiple types and colors. he picked a red one.

"i didn't know angels used colors that represent hell and demons." the male smirked, staring at the other's pretty and inviting body.

"they usually don't." soobin shrugged, biting his lip and smiling slyly. "but i guess sin looks good on me."

yeonjun licked his lips, chuckling at the other. he was definitely anticipating to see the angel using his favorite color, that contrasted with his pure appearance. the demon stopped in front of soobin, leaving a kiss on his inner thigh before helping him put the red underwear and stepping back after, so he could see it properly.

he felt like fucking soobin again.

"don't look at me like that." the angel pouted, knowing he was already too sore and wouldn't take more before getting at least a little better. "get that bottle for me, dan, please." soobin pointed to the table, not wanting to think how it was all messy from what they did on it.

yeonjun did as said, giving the male what he asked before taking the towel out of his waist and putting his boxers on. he looked at soobin, watching him spreading the body lotion on his skin while hissing from time to time when he moved too much. the demon went to him, taking the bottle from his hands and putting the cream on his own, starting to do the thing himself so the angel wouldn't hurt.

soobin almost moaned with how good the demon's hands felt on him, biting his lip to control the noise so he wouldn't get fucked again. he wanted to, but his body was begging for a break and he still needed to be able to walk to get breakfast with the royal family the next day. when all his skin was already moisturized, the older laid beside him, pulling him closer and turning him to the side, so they could stare at each other.

"thank you." the taller smiled softly, feeling clean and relaxed after all the aftercare. yeonjun only nodded, caressing the male's sides and staring at him.

"date me." soobin blinked, swearing he heard it wrong. it wasn't like he didn't want to hear the words, but it was so sudden he almost believed to have hallucinated.

"sorry?"

"date me, darling." the angel bit his lip, trying to hold the smile that insisted in grow on his lips, but his brows furrowed in hesitation.

"are you sure?"  the red haired hummed, nodding his head while paying attention on the male's reaction. he liked soobin, he liked his pretty eyes and double dimples, his kind personality and sometimes sassy remarks, and he wanted to be able to call the angel his, without hesitation, without questions or doubts.

"i wouldn't say it if i wasn't sure." soobin's eyes shined, his smiled showing his white teeth and dimples on the sides of his face. he jumped on the other, turning him around and sitting on his defined abdomen.

"of course i will date you, danny." the younger pecked the other's plump lips, feeling the butterflies moving around inside his belly again.

yeonjun pulled away, tucking a strand of hair behind the angel's ear and staring at him. soobin always felt unrealistically pretty, as if he was made to represent the standard of the word itself, and the demon would probably never get tired of looking at him.

"why you seemed hesitant for a moment?" the older asked calmly, not sure if the topic was sensitive or not. soobin tilted his head a little, moving himself to lay on top of the other and hiding his face on his neck.

"i dated once." yeonjun hummed, as if asking for the other to continue without wanting to interrupt him, and caressed the male's back, feeling the soft smell of dahlias from the other.

"he's the reason why i got exiled."

°•°•❁•°•°