six.

Monday, May 21st.

5:50 AM

Felix groaned when his alarm rang. He was so irritated and drained. He got up and went to the bathroom rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands. He brushed his teeth and got in the shower.

He chose something casual a black oversized hoodie with jeans and a pair of sneakers. He fixed his hair before grabbing his bag and leaving the house.

This time without Jisung.

Felix decided to stop by a café to get breakfast. He looked over his notes for his upcoming exam on Wednesday and he was not prepared. Seeing Hyunjin outside the window, he was about to walk outside and yell his name until he noticed a girl walking alongside him.

Hyunjin stopped and she got on his back. He recognized the girl, especially the hair. It was the girl from the salon.

Felix wasn't surprised, someone as handsome as Hyunjin couldn't be interested in him anyways.

He packed up his notes and left the café.

. . . . .

"Hurry up Yeji!" He groaned, "There's no way you're this slow." She scoffed and folded her arms. "I'm sorry, do you work until 11 pm every night? My ankles are sore. Leave me alone."

"Ugh, just get on my back." He bent down, and she rolled her eyes and jumped on his back. "This feels like a horse ride."

"I will drop you."

She giggled and held onto his shoulders. "Get down I'm tired." He said breathing heavily, she got off and he put his hands on his knees. "You only took 10 steps."

"Whatever, we're 5 minutes away anyway." He rolled his eyes.

Felix watched from afar, he sighed and kept walking. He put his hood on his head and put his headphones on.

. . . . .

Jisung got out of bed and yawned. He walked out of his bedroom and went to shower.

After his shower, while he was getting ready he wondered if Felix was still upset with him. Since it was a bit chilly outside he wore a oversized white sweatshirt and skinny jeans. He walked downstairs in a search for Felix but he didn't see him.

He sighed in frustration, Felix was definitely upset with him still. Jisung called an Uber and locked up the house.

. . . . .

"No hoods allowed." The teacher said and Felix groaned. "Please!" He begged, "just this once."

"If it were my choice I'd let you keep it on but it's the school rules. I think it's pretty dumb, but please just comply. There's 3 weeks left of school anyway."

"Okay..." Felix hesitated and took his hood off of his head.

You could hear the shock fill the classroom, everyone came up to him telling him how handsome he looked. "Thank you everyone!" He smiled and bowed. It definitely gave him a confidence boost.

He took a seat in his desk and kept a smile on his face. The classroom soon started to fill and he kept getting compliments even throughout the day. He had no idea people would be so generous about it.