Doomsday...again(2)

Hey! Trigger warning please and thank you! This chapter has the following: Death, Blood, Gore, Missing and hanging body parts, panic, trauma, and child endangerment 

Did I do well? That was my first trigger warning....

I slid down the wall as the sirens blared, the lights were red and flashing. Tommy walked over and nudged my foot, "Hey, you need to get to your station don't you?" he was right, I do. We walk down the hall to the sound of sirens, we turn a corner in my house. "Hey Toms?" I ask, "Yeah Tubs?" He responds, I pause "Is it bad that I almost want the SMP to end?" Tommy turned his head to look at me with his good eye, "No, not really. At least I don't think so, as long as Clem and Shrou live and are safe I wouldn't mind dying and not coming back this time." I nodded. We walked out the doors, people ran around us.

"I just really want to see Ranboo again, you know." Tommy rolled his working eye, "No cause I'm not in love." He said that last bit teasingly, I gave him a look "You know full and well that it wasn't like that." Tommy smiled "No I don't think so, you said, and I quote! 'We got married for tax purposes, but then we fell in love." I fake a gasp " No, did I say that? Tommy, you know that I meant that platonically." he gave me a uh-huh and sat next to my control panel. I pressed a yellow button and a big red one came out of the panel. I pressed a purple button and a screen on the side of the mansion turned on and showed an eight year old girl yelling at someone off screen.

She had bright orange hair and yellow eyes, she was tan with freckles and she had strange lime green and pink antenna on top of her head, they almost looked like leaves. On the back of her purple shirt she had tiny matching wings that fluttered in anger. "Shroud come over here! And Michael we are supposed to be setting a good example. Luna, get off those boxes, you'll hit your head!!!" A small zombie piglin with a yellow and brown striped sweater under blue overalls ran on camera. He had a bright orange eye that sparkled when he saw me, I smiled and pushed a small red button next to a tiny mic. "Hi buddy, are you being good?" Michael giggled and nodded, "Yeah but Clemintine is being super bossy."

I sighed, only my kid... "Yeah I know but I want you to listen to her please." He groaned "ffiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee....." Technoblade was next to me all of a sudden, "Protect your family like I would ok?" I stared at him, "Yeah ok." He took his finger off the button and turned to me. "He's here." Tommy ran to the mic and hurriedly said "Ok Clem, I might be gone for a bit ok? I want you to take care of the others and Shroud I want you to be good and nice ok?" Purpled pushed him out of the way, "Luna?" A girl with blond short cut hair and pale skin entered the frame. She had four eyes on one side of her face, three were small and one that matched the eye on the right side of her face. Her eyes are purple like the classic alien antenna on her head, which had green balls at the end. She looked about five and wore a hot pink shirt and she waved a clawed hand. "Be good, ok I'll see you again ok?" Luna nodded.

Dream walked up the beach to the boardwalk to the panel we were at, George was half being dragged and half dragging Karl to Dream. George also looked half asleep and Dream waved at him to get his attention, George rubbed his eyes with a gloved hand. "What do you want Dream?" George mumbled around a yawn, Dream chuckled "I was told I had to come visit Snowchester, I didn't expect there to be so many people here. Hey, even the Blades here, so why wasn't I invited to the party?" My eyes darted around, if he was really told to come here who sold us out? Tommy's hand hovered over a blue button. On screen two young children walked into frame, one girl, one boy both about four. One was a spider, he held a small sandy blond baby about two years old in his charcoal black arms. The girl was a fox, and she had brilliant yellow eyes. She passed an even smaller baby girl in a purple onesie with black and brown peppered hair to Clemintine.