Suddenly my trance break with a loud scream.

You... You... You don't have eyes or you are not using it. Said that person.

My anger was rising.

Then I said to him hey it not my fault at all. And I also said you sorry but you are blasting on me.

Like this we have a fighting with each other.
He is very rude and arrogant. So, I think I should give him a name called Mr. Arrogant.

He really have no manner's all the time I was thinking.

Then he left me and go to his direction after destroying my precious beautiful morning.

Suddenly I noticed a wallet and phone was on floor I picked up it and I remember it most the things of Mr arrogant.

And I ran towards the direction that he was going. And after running I found him he was walking. I try to call him but I think he didn't listened me. Hey.... Hey..... Wait and I finally reached to him by patting his shoulder.

He turns his graze to and said I think you are stalking me.

Ahhhh.... What I.. I will stalk you think in your dream.

How he dare to think that I am stalking him.

Then he said who should believe person like you.

How he dare to say that. I am here to give him his wallet and phone and he is suspecting me.

Weirdo... I mumbled.

He said I can listen you. And I am not weirdo you are.

Oh gosh... Damn how can a person be like this. Ahhhh.... I really wanna kill him.

Then I said ohhh... Okay... Okay... I am stalking you so.. You think I stalking you. So listen Mr I am here to give you... You're wallet and phone. So.. You don't want it. Am I right.

Then he try to snatch his things from me and I also moved my hands here and there. And then I finally give up and give to him.

And you know he is this much arrogant and rude that he even didn't thank's me for giving him wallet.

And after all these mess I go to my class room.

But you know how unlucky I am.
When I enter to class i am very excited and nervous that time.
I am so happy that because after a long argument with a-cheng and that Mr arrogant. I can finally leave peacefully. But you know my luck is so bad that i can't explain.

When I enter in class room it was little bit noisy . All students are murmuring with each other. When I enter all students graze turn to me and I also looked at them and suddenly I spotted a familiar guy and I said na... My luck is not with me today and that person also turn his graze to me and we both scream at each other. What you are doing here?? We say to each other in unison.

And you know what he said to me.

You are stalking me. Right. He said.

Ahhhhh..... What heck... Mr arrogant. What is he thinking about me. I said in my mind.

Then a beautiful girl said suddenly do you know each other??.

I ignore it. I was about to say something but lecturer came in right time.

All students greet him. Saying.. Good morning.

Then teacher also say good morning to all. And while taking a glance of me he said I have a announcement to all.

I also greet teacher. By saying good morning in a polite manner while bowing my head 90%.

He also greeted me saying good morning to me.