Love is not alway writen in the book (Kosuzu Motoori x male reader)

Requested by SkyLight_3422

Y/N POV

???:"Y/N, come help me put those books into a bookshelf."

Y/N:"I'm coming Kosuzu."

I run to a orange hair girl who wear a red and white kimono to help her.

And yeah i know her very well, she is Kosuzu Motoori, the shopkeeper of the book renting store in human village. And i'm her shop assistant.

As i'm helping sorting the book into the bookshelf, she talk to me.

Kosuzu:"It's been a month that you working here right Y/N?"

Y/N:"Yeah, that was also a time that i have been gapped to Gensokyo along with the others and here i am, working as a assistant of the shopkeeper of Suzunaan, and know every important persons in Gensokyo like Reimu and Marisa."

Kosuzu:"Seem like you learned a lot when you're here Y/N."

Y/N:"Yeah, and i learned danmaku and spell card too, to defend myself from youkai, even i don't get away form the village too often."

Kosuzu:"That's good for you, they're necessary if you need to live in Gensokyo Y/N."

Y/N:"Yeah, Kosuzu."

And then we finish sorting the book, we stand turning to each other.

Kosuzu:"Today i'll be the one that welcoming the customer, and you have to take care this shop, clean up this place, put a book that have been place in a wrong category to a right one, and help the customer."

Y/N:"Okay, Kosuzu."

Kosuzu:"And if you need help or something, you can call me. I don't like to be bossy to you. Just be a good friend to me and do your work well Y/N."

Y/N:"Understood, i'll go do my work now Kosuzu."

Kosuzu:"Me too Y/N."

She give me a smile, and then she go to checkout counter in front of the shop while i'm walking though bookshelfs and washing dust on the books.

And one of the customer, who is a human boy, walk to me, and hand me a book and ask me something.

Boy:"Excuse me sir, i need your help with this book, i can't read it and i don't know what is it about."

Y/N:"Yeah, let's see."

I get that book from the boy and reading it cover.

Y/N:"Ahhhhh, it was writen in a language that i don't understead, maybe i need to ask Kosuzu about this."

And i called Kosuzu.

Y/N:"Kosuzu. I need your help here."

And then Kosuzu walk to me and the boy.

Kosuzu:"You need something Y/N?"

Y/N:"There's a boy ask me what is this book about, and i can't read it so i need your help."