1− This is why I dont socialize...

GRΞΞΚ ΤRΛGΞⅮY
The Wombats

⇌   ≪   Ⅰ Ⅰ   ≫   ↻

―❍――――――――――――――
『0:55』                              『2:37』

♥️⁴⁴•³Μ   〘...〙³•⁴¹Κ     •≫

In the bustling streets of Japan, a male stood anxiously tapping his foot while staring at the figure of a wandering child. To any sane person this'd obviously be weird, so why was Y/n doing it?

"Akio I thought I told you that adventures were only allowed when I'm with you and your mom says it's fine." the male sighed out his eyes trained on the runaway kid, glancing down to a blonde child puffing out his cheeks.

Phone vibrating in your pocket as you pulled it out and dread the caller ID. Preparing himself, Y/n took a deep breath and crossed as the beep rang following the wandering around kid "Moshi Moshi... yes I'm with both twins ... I just took them out for ice cream... Oh alright see you soon... Bye." a hand squeezed his own "Was that Mommy?" Y/n noticed the runaway twin follow after a pink haired kid who slapped the back of a black haired boy before heading into a store with the runaway hot on his heels. "Yep." You tried to pick up pace.

Passing the black haired boy as Akio stopped. "Ah― Akio c'mon we need to get your sister" the blonde looked up with round brown eyes "Are we getting ice cream?".You flinched at the sudden puppy eyes he gave, kneeling down to his height "we were but that was before you decided to go chase that butterfly, Now Mommy wants you to come back home for lunch." Akio sniffled pouting as he looked down the back haired male glanced, watching the interaction.

"Buh-but I want ice cream." Akio mumbled quietly and Y/n realized where this was going, a cheapskate trick to get what he wanted fully aware that Y/n would at some point agree. "Alright, but let's get you something to actually fill you up." Y/n said softly glancing at the store window, watching how the runaway twin mindlessly waddled after the pink haired kid. He nibbled at his lip, "Let's make this quick yeah?" Y/n picked up the kid and walked into a small bakery two shops away from where the runaway was.

He looked to a tired cashier who unenthusiastically welcomed "Hi what can I get you?". The (h/c) boy readjusting his hold on the child, Akio looked to him "Fruit sandwich...". Y/n squinted at the boy in his arms looking back at the cashier "Um... strawberry and mixed fruit sandwiches and two bottles of chocolate milk please." He set Akio down pulling out his wallet as soon as he finished paying he looked to his side ready to grab ahold of the blonde before he ran off too.

Only to find he wasn't there.

In a state to panic Y/n jogged out of the store with the take away bag in hand, he kept looking around, hollering Akio's name, about to run in the direction of the park they'd been at before the second twins escape, when he noticed Akio in front of the black haired boy making grabby hands at him. "Akio! Oh my god I thought I lost you... Why'd you run off like that?" Y/n called as he jogged over to them, enveloping the smaller into a hug.

"You were taking too long and I didn't want Akira wandering off with strangers!" Akio cried stomping his foot, Y/n's head snapped up to the boy on the phone, slowly getting up "Ah― Hi I'm L/n Y/n... sorry but, um heh, your friend, the one with the pink hair, could you call him out my niece is following him around and I don't know what I'd do if she got lost..." the male before you blinked "Fushiguro... And sure?" He looked between you and Akio, slowly straighting "Ah really!? Oh thank you so much! I don't know what woulda happened if Akio didn't run to you!" You beamed at Fushiguro as he shrugged "its fine".