"Now, begin" Aizawa said, causing the hero team to burst through the gates, entering in the neighborhood, which contained many lines of houses at different blocks. It's pretty small to be a neighborhood but it's perfect use for training.

"They just entered in!" Alerted Faruko towards her team, who was up in the air.

"Hurry, run for cover! We must all stick to the- hey!" Iida said, suddenly getting cut off by Bakugou blasting away into the air. "What are you doing? We're supposed to stick to the plan!"

"Aw c'mon I can take'em all down!" Bakugou said, who continues to blast towards the heroes.

"Ugh, then I guess we move on to plan B" Iida said. "Hurry, on to plan B!"

"On it!" Kirishima said, as he runs off towards a nearby house, planning a surprise attack.

"Well, I guess I'll just tag along with ya" Faruko said, seeing Bakugou fly pass her.

"Pfft! That is if you can catch up" Bakugou said with an eye roll, creating a bigger blast to launch himself away from Faruko.

Oh I'll catch up alright,
Faruko thought, looking down at her hands.

I know I will, I won't fall behind anymore.
I'll perform better!

With that thought in mind, Faruko blasts her wings on fire, flying towards the heroes at the same speed as Bakugou, in which the hero team quickly took notice of.

Just as I thought.
Deku thought, knowing that Bakugou would do such a thing, but didn't expect Faruko to be flying right towards them, but Deku still felt confident that his plan will work out eventually.

"Split up!" Deku shouted, causing everyone to split up from left to right, following and sticking to the plan that he thought up of.

This gave the team enough time to get out of the way from Bakugou's blasting attack, in which he missed.

"Grrr! Alright crow wings I'm taking the ones on the left!" Bakugou said, angry that he missed.

"Got it!" Faruko said, knowing that Bakugou wants her to take the other half of the group that ran off to the right, flying towards them.

"Heh, you guys look like running ants from here" Faruko said in the air to the group from behind, watching them run away from her. "But now, get ready to feel my flames!" Faruko said with a wide grin, showing her small fangs as she throws a blast of fire that she quickly formed.

"Keep running!" Todoroki said, separating himself from his team as they kept running, leaving him behind.

Right when Todoroki stopped running, he quickly stomped down on the ground, creating a big wall of ice spikes, which he successfully shielded him and his team from getting hurt by the fire blast attack.

"Man, I gotta admit peppermint boy, that was a pretty clever move"

"The names Todoroki"

"Yeah whatever" Faruko said, landing on top of the spiky ice wall. "Say, do you think the world will end in fire or ice?"

"What kind of a question is that?" Todoroki said, confused.

"Because too bad if your answer is ice!" Farukot blasts her wings on fire, creating multiple flaming arrows aiming directly towards Todoroki, shooting them down from above.