𝐈 ____ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 (real)

Start from the beginning

you grimaced in disgust as you followed your bodyguard from behind to wherever they were going to take you to. right when you were about to enter the private room, at the corner of your eyes you thought you saw the girl you've been thinking about.

you weren't so sure if it was the girl who you think it was but as soon as you fully turned your body to face the stage, you saw the short brunette, who has been stuck in your mind, walking up to the pole that was placed on the stage.

she was wearing a playboy bunny outfit along with a long black rabbit ears rested on top of her head to go along with her outfit while her makeup was light and her hair was wavy but neat.

you've been staring at her body for so long that you hadn't notice that she was staring at you with a small smirk. when the music began blaring through the speakers, your eyes immediately tore away from her petite figure and made eye contact with her.

the cheers from either divorced old men or miserable old men who are busy cheating on their wives or maybe both, became louder as she began moving her hips oh so smoothly and a bunch of, what you assumed to be, dollar bills were now being thrown to the stage.

"ma'am-" you cut off one of your bodyguards by putting up a finger which immediately shut him up.

you searched for a seat in the crowd full of men and when you finally found one, you grabbed it and took a seat on it while your bodyguards stood behind you.

you spread your legs opened a little as you maintained eye contact with the brunette you have yet to know her name. you watched her small hands wrap around the thick metal pole while her thighs were hugging the pole as she moved in a full circle slowly.

you licked your dry lips as your eyes followed her every movement that she made. from the way she stared at you with her pretty doe eyes to the way she touched herself with her lips tugged in between her teeth while not breaking the eye contact was the final straw for you.

minutes went by and the show was finally over. by now the stage along with her body was filled with a fuck ton of dollar bills. when she bend down to pick up all of her money you could clearly see her cleavage being expose which made the other men whistle and cheer at what they saw.

you stood up from your seat and head over to the private room where you were suppose to be fifteen minutes ago. "tell the girl to not leave just yet and to wait for me by the bar." you told one of your bodyguards to which he nodded his head in response and left the private room to do what was told.

you took a seat on the solo black couch and put one leg on top of your knee as your back was rested against the chair and stared at the skinny japanese men who had tattoos covered all over his body.

many were scared of this man because of the amount of people he has killed but you weren't the slightest bit intimidated of him or his stupid stories.

"took you forever." he finally spoke.

"one of your dancers caught my eye." i simply answered

"i see...shall we get down to business now ?"

"whenever you're ready."

-

when the meeting was finally over, you rolled your neck earning small cracks. by now the room was filled with smoke from the weed the both of you smoked, the japanese man was laying on the floor giggling to himself while the two young girls beside him was busy stroking his bare body and long hair.