𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

Começar do início

"remember when i promised you i'd make it up to you ? so here i am." i smiled.

she didn't bother asking me any more questions or even answering me and proceed to grabbed two glasses from the dishwasher and placed it on the kitchen island before pouring the juice in both our cups. she then eagerly downed the orange juice making me chuckled and shook my head softly.

once the last batch of waffles were done, i placed them on both our plates and brought my attention back to the bacons that was now already defrosted. i took them out of the bowl and placed them on the hot pan earning a sizzling sound.

besides the sizzling sound of the bacon, there was silence between us. i wanted to start a conversation with her but i knew too well she was still mad at me and would end up giving me short and simple replies.

i bit my lip contemplating on whether or not i should start a conversation with her. i didn't realise how long i've been thinking until nailea snapped me out my thoughts letting me know that the bacons were burning.

i hurriedly flipped the bacons to the uncooked side to reveal that it was in fact fully burnt. i cursed under my breath feeling embarrassed, upon seeing the fucked up looking bacon.

"this is why i don't let you cook." nailea spoke up.

i turned around and rolled my eyes at her. "i'm trying okay ?"

"if this is part of your 'i wanna fix our relationship' plan then i suggest to never do this ever again. cooking is just not for you." she bit into the waffle not making eye contact with me as she speak.

i rolled my eyes at her bluntness and lifted the bacon slightly to see it was perfectly golden brown. i then scooped up all the bacon and carefully walked over to the kitchen island to place the bacon on both our plates.

once that was done, i dropped the spatula in the sink and walked back to my seat that was opposite of hers. "i wanna take you somewhere after this." i smiled and picked up my fork but before i could dig in nailea spoke up once again.

"where is this somewhere ?" she asked suspiciously.

"it's a secret. don't worry bout it, i won't kill you or anything." i chuckled to which she rolled her eyes in response and dug in.

-

it didn't take me long to get ready, where as it took nailea an hour an a half to shower, she wasted an hour talking to her friends, then came the makeup and hair part which took her four hours and finally was the outfit change which god knows how long it's gonna take take.

although there was still an hour left until we have to leave, i still worry that we wouldn't be able to arrive there on time.

but no matter how late we were, i didn't dare to rush her because i knew that would make her mad and since i haven't been forgiven, this would give her even more reasons to be mad at me.

and even if she wasn't mad at me, i still didn't dare to rush her because she can be very scary when getting ready and whenever she's getting ready she gets very stressful. so her being rushed while being stressed is not really a good combo.

while she was getting ready, i did everything i could to kill time like playing video games on the tv and have won more times than i could count, working out a little, cleaned the house and even finished watching every episode of jujutsu kaisen but even then nailea still wasn't done getting ready.