𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"no. no i'm not gonna let you fuck me over again. you should probably leave."

i lifted my head up and stared at her in disbelief though the mirror. "what...?"

she gulped and turned around to walk pass me once again. "if you stay any longer this argument will turn into something worse and i'm not up for that." she got onto the bed and pulled the blankets up to cover her body before closing her eyes.

i walked to her side and stared down at her beautiful face. "i don't care what you say, i'm not leaving nailea, not until we sort this out." i firmly spoke.

"please just leave y/n." she pleaded softly which made my heart wrenched in pain.

i squatted down to her level and tucked the strands of hair behind her ear so that i could fully see her face. "my love please don't do this to me. i'm so sorry for everything. please let me fix this. please...?" my voice cracked slightly.

i watched the tears rolled down her cheeks as she bit her lip trying to stop the sobs from coming out. "please nailea, i can't lose you. not now not ever." i pleaded softly as i wiped her tears with my thumb.

she opened her eyes and stared at me for a moment. "ok...i'll give you one last chance to fix this and change yourself to be a better person. if you fuck this up...i can't guarantee i'll stay with you." she whispered out.

"i promise you i won't fuck things up."

-

a week later

i yawned and stretched my limbs. i then turned to my other side to see nailea sleeping peacefully with her messy hair covering half her face while her arms and legs were sprawled on the bed.

i reached over for my phone that was on the nightstand and checked to see it was 1:30 pm. by this time i would've already been at work but since presentation week was over, boss has given me a whole week off from work to rest or spend time with the missus.

and i was going to take that opportunity because i did promise her i was going to fix this mess i caused.

i smiled at her beautiful sleeping figure and gave her forehead a kiss before getting off the bed and making my way downstairs to make us some breakfast.

i began scrolling through my music playlist and clicked on me and nailea's favourite song before taking out the left over waffle batter, some eggs and bacon from the fridge and place it on the kitchen counter.

i hummed to the song while doing the necessary things that needs to be done like heating up the stove and the waffle maker, cracking the eggs, whisking them up and eating fruits while waiting for the pan to heat up.

once the pan was finally heated up, i poured the whisked eggs in the pan and let it sit for a few seconds before scrambling the eggs all over the pan.

once the scramble eggs were ready, i carefully transferred them over to both me and nailea's plates while doing a little dance.

when i turned around, i jumped a little upon seeing a small sleepy figure standing there rubbing her sleepy eyes with her messy bun up.

"take a sit." i simply told her and got back to pouring the waffle batter onto the waffle maker.

"why are you here ?" she spoke up in a flat tone.