Kaitlin

I see a woman with dark hair wearing a bright gold ballgown with a large fancy crown on her head, almost too big. Behind her, is a younger woman with long blonde hair and a fuchsia,

poofy dress.

"Why, hello Goldie, Anastasia." Amber smiles, cheerfully. "We were just looking for you."

"I know you were." States Goldie.

"How?" Asks Shelby.

"Can we continue this conversation inside?" Asks Goldie.

"Of course we can." Replies Amber.

The drawbridge lowers and we all walk into the grand castle. Being queen has clearly gone to Goldie's head. There are several portraits of her on the walls, all captioned Our Magnificent Queen, there are also several banners adorning the walls all with Goldie's face. There is only one portrait that does not include Goldie in it. A cheap, lonely coffin with a single rose-bud on it. It is captioned Queen Amber's Funeral.

Goldie leads us into a magnificent bedroom. There was a huge canopy bed that takes up most of the room, but there is just enough room for one vanity squeezed in the corner. There is only one painting of Goldie. It includes her wielding a mighty sword and slaying a massive troll.

"We are here because there has been a little misunderstanding." Autumn begins.

"The whole town thinks Amber's dead! She is still alive, which means she is still the queen." I say.

"No, she's not." Says Anastasia from behind me, making me jump.

"Yes, she is!" Autumn shouts.

"I'm afraid I am." Amber says.

"Allow me to explain." Goldie whispers.