PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

A perfect man,perfect brother,son and grandson,but different and opposite when it comes to other people.At the age of 19 he was known as the youngest billionnaire and now he's 27,he was known as the ruthless businessman in business world,and devil when it comes to underworld.An ice prince in the outside world.Everyone is afraid of him,once they hear the name Raze Lopez everyone shiver and scared for their life and for their business,everyone become quiet and go back on their own business they hear nothing but the fear is still inside them.Everyone says that indeed he's a Lopez,son of Jake Lopez the young ruthless billionaire businessman.Well all of them has their own title when it comes to industry,business or not.

He stay out of the country for decade and build a name on the other countries but still his name was all over the world that even he's not on his own country he can still bring fear to everyone that can saw those cold gray eyes,cold voice and blank face.A lot call him devil but a handsome gorgeous devil that can make you salivate and crazy and madly inlove at him.Hes no other than RAZE KANIEL LOPEZ.

But what if he met someone that gives him a headache and a pain in the ass?

They are different in every angle,so how can this two be in good terms?

Can this perfect man give his long patience for this woman?

What will happen if these two met?

Will their differences clash,or will the sparks fly?