𝙸𝙸: 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜

Start from the beginning

"I think I recognize a few faces here..." Kira looked around the room assessing some of the people, "That's Okawa, the ace from Senno." He pointed out a guy that had a blonde mohawk. "And that's Ishikari, the tallest player in high school," He pointed out to someone who stood tall. "Oh, I see Niskioka the „Messi of Aomori'', Is here too."

'Hm, don't tell me, everyone, here... Is a forward?' Isagi thought whilst listening to his new friend talk.

The lights in the room suddenly turn off as a voice is heard. Ego checked if his mic was working before speaking to the crowd of boys, "Congratulations, you unpolished gems." A tall and lanky man walked up on stage as the spotlight shone on him. "All you under-18 strikers have been chosen solely based on criteria and biases to be here today. All 300 of you. I am Jinpachi Ego. My job is to make Japan a team capable of winning the world cup." He introduced himself.

People in the crowd talked among themself having no clue what was going on. "Who's this guy? You know him" Kira asked Isagi.

The raven-haired boy didn't have any idea who this person was either. 'But, hold on, what did he say? The world cup?' His sweat dropped now being engaged about what the man was going to say.

"I'll put it in simple terms. Japan only requires one thing to be the strongest powerhouse in football. And that is the creation of a revolutionary striker. From the 300 of you gathered here today, I will forge the best striker in the world through a certain project," Ego held his hands wide out and then pointed to the screen behind him, "For this purpose, we have built this facility... Called „Blue Lock"." The screen showed what the outside of "Blue Lock" looked like along with holograms of the facility.

"Starting today, all of you will live in this building, and follow, to the letter my personally designed training regime. You will not be able to go back home, and as of now, can consider your football career as you know, over. But I will say this: If you manage to survive in Blue Lock, and defeat the other 299 players around you... you, the last player standing, will have become the best striker in the world. This is all for the details. Nice to meet you all." Ego finished his speech and the room lit back up again.

The boys stood confused like they weren't able to comprehend what the man just said. Isagi among the crowd was also just as curious, 'What did he...? What did he just say?'

"Hey!" Kira called out being the first person to speak in the crowd, "Sorry, but, I can't agree with what you just said just now." Now the crowd's attention was on the white-haired boy as he continued to argue, "For most of us, our team is our main priority. Particularly those of us who'll participate at nationals."

Meanwhile, Ego stage just listened to what the boy had to say waiting for his little speech to stop.

"There's no way I can accept those kinds of terms. I..." He furrowed his brow, "I will not throw away my team." he declared as boys in the crowd agreed, fighting back and saying they want someone they know to prove more it wasn't a lie.

Lucky for them Ego had something, or rather someone up his sleeve. "If you don't believe my words then there will be a certain someone working here, Teieri {L/n} {Y/n}," The tall male pointed over to the left as the female that was mentioned walked out fixing her mic.

The high school boys whisper to themselves at the mention of the girl's name. Some of them know who she was, while the rest ask around as to who she was. Everyone faced the female figure that walked beside Ego.

She cleared her throat as the mic picked it up. "I don't believe in any of you forwards here, whether you're going to nations it has no effect on me and others. You might think you're good at the sport and might think you have a high football IQ, and here that will be tested. If you are not up for the challenge then skurry your ass out of here never to be seen again. If you're going to choose your current lousy team rather than to be the best in the world, then you deserve no right to have stepped into this building, so leave." {Y/n}'s bangs hang over her eyes as she stares in disgust, "I can't believe you people will become the future of Japan's football."