Andrew

1985

I walk down the hallway trying to get to the bathroom. Someone pulls me into the janitors closet and I scream. They cover my mouth and turn on the light.

"hi doll face"

"Andrew what the hell are you doing here?" I say with a laugh.

"seeing you" He kisses me and I pull away.

"you can't be here"

"Shadyside, Sunnyvale who cares"

"our families, you were born from your mom and dad's secret relationship Andrew and now your gonna be screwing around with a Shadysider"

"yeah? I don't care, like at all" I roll my eyes. "I love you Carolyn"

"I love you too Andrew" the first period bell rings. "I gotta go, I'll call you tonight"

"okay" I peck his lips and sneak out of the closet.

My phone rings so I put down my book and answer the call.

"hello?" I ask, twirling the wire on my finger.

"it's me" Andrew says through the other side.

"oh what's up"

"get dressed I'm taking you out"

"excuse me?"

"I'm taking you out get ready"

"you're serious"

"yes!"

"okay! I'll call you back when I'm ready"

"okay" I quickly hop out of bed, quietly of course. I tip toe to my closet and open it up. I grab out my jean jacket and throw it on my bed. I go to my drawers and pull out my matching jeans and my white crop top. I take of my lounge wear and change into my outfit. I tie up my curly brown hair into a ponytail that sits on top of my head and I add my signature dark blue scrunchy. I grab my makeup case and I sit on my bed. I pull out my little mirror and I hold it while I do my makeup. I call Andrew and tell him I'm ready. I put on a pair of socks and my Nikes. I walk over to my broken full length mirror and pull out strands of my hair. I grab my bag and lock my bedroom door.  I wait until I see the headlights from his car and I open my window. I climb out onto the roof and I shut it leaving it cracked just a bit. I slowly make my way to the edge of the roof and I jump down onto the trash cans. I run to his car and open the passenger side. I get into his car and I give him a kiss.

"hey Andrew"

"hi doll face, you ready?"

"yeah let's go" He nods and we drive off we talk and have a good time until he pulls off the road. "oh fun" I say, knowing his intentions.

"right?" He says getting out of the car turning it off.

"wait where are you going" I say standing up out of the car.

"come on" I see someone running behind Andrew.

"Andrew.."