"Damn, didnt know Monse could scrap like that" He chuckles

Another guy chimes in "That hyna's wild, must be a freak on all fours" he laughs looking at the rest of his crew.

I roll my eyes and continue to stare at the younger Diaz, while the older held on to my cousin. Oscar's mistake was grabbing her and not me- Monse knew her limits.

I did too- i just didnt give a crap until i was even.

I ran up on Cesar punching him dead in his face.

I grabbed him by the shirt bringing his head toward my face so i could whisper something too him.

"You should've known it was gonna be on sight the next time I saw you- when we get to school, steer clear".

I pull him down once more, bringing my knee up to his gut and knocking the wind out of him. I begun to cuss him out.

"I cannot for the life of me understand why my cousin likes yours bum ass" The sound of amusement in my voice

"I do understand that my cousin was nothing but loyal to you and you shit on that??" I go to kick him in the stomach.

In the midst of this I can hear the blood rushing to my ears and the drowned out screams of Ruby and Jamal yelling at me to chill.

Monse cheering me on.

and the other Santos cheering or cussing in amusement.

I shove him to the ground, ready to wail on him again until Sad Eyes grabs me.

Luckily before im too far I notice my feet- a devilish grin arising.

I throw my foot toward Cesars neck, lazily kicking him in the side of his throat, but high enough to knock his head over a bit.

his head flings to the right as he starts cough.

"With all disrespect- FUCK! YOU! You self entitled, wanna-be-gangster ass, dick eating piss baby" I try to kick him one last time but he's too far

The rest of Santos wolf whistle and howl at the move, saying things like

"Shes a fiesty lil thing"

"Esta loca"

"Shit, she gotta be crazy on all fours too"

To which at the last part i retort
"Fuck around a catch a case if you want to, bozo"

I harshly shrug Sad Eyes off of me

Oscar glares at me before tending to his brother as he tells us "If i come back out here and see those two, Im beating all four of yall asses".

Ruby and Jamal perked up at this and grabbed us, "Well be out, now have a great day!" Jamal chimes nervously.

They drag us down the driveway as I begin to laugh, Monse still huffing with anger. She lightens up as she sees me delirious off of adrenaline

"You're bat shit"

"And you know this" I continue to giggle. Jamal and Ruby merely glance at each other

"Is she gonna be alright? Is she always like this after a fight" Jamal wonders

"She'll be fine, shes on an adrenaline rush, give her 5 minutes" Monse waves it off as we make it a few feet from the Diaz house.

The guys remained concerned so they make us sit by the bus bench.

I slowly come down and regulate my breathing

They guys begin to talk and giggle with us about the fight. They call us insane, but cheer us on for standing tall in our efforts.

Unbeknownst to me, they weren't the only ones cheering.

Someone else had seen, and they admired the sight just as much.
----
TBC
2 uploads in 24 hrs??? damn thats crazy

We all know who was watching! Or do we?

The plot will officially begin to take its own shape now- with the occasional following of the shows storyline depending on where i land

anyways enjoy for now, till next time loves!