"Cesar said it like he meant it" Jamal chimes in

"Besides theres worse things than enter high school with no friends"

"What's worse?" I ask in amusement

"Entering w/ A rep. You know what that means for a high school career.." Ruby concludes.

The conversation ALMOST died down until Jasmine showed up.

"Hey yall!" The group collectively looks to each other then back at her.

"Damn Ruby, I see you! And Im Down with it. I like the freaky" She grins from ear to ear, making me smile with her.

Jasmine may be eccentric, but it aint a bad thing, shes kinda funny.

" Just like Monse" She winks at her as Monse's eyes go wide.

"Jasmine what are you talking about-" Monse asks as if shes seen a ghost.

"Cmon girl, I know you a Cesar be getting it in" As she emphasizes the words.

Hell hath no fury like a Monse scorned..

"Im gonna kill him" Monse mumbles and begins to storm off.

OMG ITS GO TIME! ITS GO TIME!

"M! WAIT FOR ME, I WANNA BEAT HIS ASS TOO!!"

I chase after her, the guys following behind us panicked.

We make it over to the next block after sprinting to the Diazes .

All the way, we heard Jamal and Ruby begging us to "Calm down"
and "Please dont go over there"

Before that, it was Jamal raving about the fact that we'd officially reach Def Con Left Eye.

My cousin makes eye contact with the dead man of a Diaz, and runs up on him slapping and pushing him.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU! I HAD YOUR BACK, YOU ASSHOLE- I DEFENDED YOU AND FOR WHAT?!" She yells continuously throwing jabs at him.

He throws his hands up blocking his face as Monse continues her rant

"AND FOR WHAT? FOR YOU TO GO AND EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF YOUR PUTO FRIENDS".

One of the members chimes in and says "Lil spooky, tell your bitch to chill out with all that bark".

"Shut the fuck up, dickhead" I reply without thinking

Oscar adds on laughing at his brother, "Hermanito, you better back up before you get smacked up ".

"Shut up puto!" Monse quips and flings her fists toward Cesar, but before she can land her hits, Oscar runs up and pulls Monse off.