She stopped at the next left. That was a lonely road. Soon there came a black saffari and stopped infront of her. Two well built men got down from the car. She frowned looking at them and got more confused when they came and saluted her.

Kushi - Who are you ?

Man - Mam My name is Adil. We have been appointed specially by ASR for your security.

Kushi opened her eyes wide in surprise - You what ?

Adil - We have been appointed as your Bodyguards in ASR's absence.

Kushi smiled a little - Yes tell me....

Adil - Mam from yesterday night there is a guy who seems to have a close eye on your movements.

Kushi frowned - What ?

Adil pulled the guy out from his car and held him by his nape.

Kushi looked at the small teenage guy infront of her.

Adil - Someone has ordered him to keep an eye on you Mam. We connected to ASR, but he is not available for calls right now. So we thought to report you.

Kushi - Don't let Arnav know this. I will deal with it.

He looked at the boy - Who asked you to do it ?

The Boy who was already given a royal treatment by ASR's men was literally at the verge of crying.

Adil - Spit it out....

The boy winced as Adil held his nape tightly.

Boy - Woh.... Ivan asked me to keep an eye on you.

Kushi - Why ?

Boy - I don't know Madam.

Kushi - For how long you have been associated with him ?

Boy - Through Raj Bhai only I know him for two years.

Kushi - What does he do ?

Boy - I don't know anything madam. He will assign me work. And once it finishes he will give me amount.

Kushi - Adil, ask your men of his age to be with him until he is asked to follow me. I need every update of him and his Boss at any cost.

Adil - Sure mam.

Kushi looking at that Boy - If anyone asks tell the one Adil appoints as your friend.

Looking at Adil - If he tried to double cross you, without any second thought shoot him. Anyways he is no use for us.

The Boy gasped in shock and Adil smirked as he understood that she is warning the guy to not double cross her.

Adil - As you say mam.

Kushi - And yeah Adil, please keep Arnav away from all this. I will handle this.

Adil - Sorry Mam. We have ASR's strict orders. We can't go against him and need to inform him the same.

Kushi scratched her forehead - Listen Adil, already he is worried about me. So only he has arranged you people for me. He is far away from me right now. If you inform him he will keep worrying. So let me handle this.

Adil - But Mam....

Kushi - Take it as my Orders. Ask your men to be with him and keep updating me.

Without waiting for his reply she wore her goggles and hoped her car and started towards her office all the way thinking of this new problem. She immediately called her friend.

Kushi - A guy named Ivan has put his men behind me.

Friend gasped - What ?

Kushi - Yeah, he asked asked a teen guy to watch me closely.