"Oh, did I tell you about the consequences?" Wolf inquired casually, "If those gangsters succeeded with their evil plans, they will be titled as the new Bad Guys, and we will call ourselves as... well, either the 'Good Guys' or... just regular guys."

Shark gasped, "If we're not the Bad Guys, what should be our team's name?"

"I don't know! I don't have ideas!" Hornet yelled in panic.

When the 4 Bad Guys shouted in panic about their title, Snake felt that, even though he and his friends were turning a new leaf, he still couldn't let anyone steal their title. They were known as "The Bad Guys" for many years, and he still wanted to carry that title along with his friends. Being "The Good Guys" was a little too much for Snake, especially if there are fans or paparazzi going on around them. What else will they be called as a family if they are not "The Bad Guys"?

Wolf began to grin. Once again, he knew he had Snake right where he wanted him.

Snake growled, slapping his tail on his own face, "Aaargh! Okay, okay, fine! Fine. We'll save those people. But we have to make sure no one will see us or recognize us. And no innocent people or the cops should witness this."

Wolf laughed excitingly, "Now that's what I'm talking about! Alright, gang, suit up!" He grinned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The hostages could only whimper in fear as the men in black kept watch on them as hostages were blindfolded. Thankfully, they weren't using guns, but their tasers that seem to be sprouting electricity could kill a man easily. And that was just the least of their problems. The hostages started to mumble and whimper upon seeing the lead gangster placing down a BOMB on the table.

A freaking bomb.

Not the cartoon type, but the ones that come in a packed device and have a tablet that places down the countdown.

The leader gangster grinned sickly in glee as he pressed a few buttons on the bomb device. There were already police sirens from outside on the ground floor. No matter, let eyes see what they can see. This was all meant to show the city that they were not someone to be messed with. The sheep they have will be slaughtered to show what necessary sacrifice is required.

There was an utter cry from one of the hostages and one of the gangsters aggressively snarled. Like literally snarling at them. He waved his taser around threateningly, letting the sound of the taser buss, and ordering the poor hostages to shut up.

The leader just rolled his eyes and got the bomb into position.

5 minutes.

Should be enough.

The sound of beeping from the bomb echoed across the room.

And so did the clicking of the locks on the door.

Wait, that was strange.

It sounded like the first lock was being unlocked.

CLICK!

Now it sounded like the second lock being unlocked.

CLICK!

Now it sounded like the third lock being unlocked. The gangsters slowly turned to the door.

CLICK

Now it sounded like the fourth lock being unlocked.

BLAM!

And now that sounded like the door being thrown off by its hinges.

While the gangsters didn't know who the crew in the black bodysuits were, the Bad Guys sniggered to themselves with Snake rolling around his set of makeshift keys. The gangsters should have placed the locks on the INSIDE instead of the OUTSIDE, facing the hallway. Shark grinned underneath his mask, proud of ripping the door to let them in.