.2.

Hello again ! I hope you enjoy this next part!

________________________________________________________________________________

( Zak's POV )

I woke up to find Darryl , snuggled up in my chest. God he looked cute.. But , I'm pretty sure he isn't gay ...

I stayed still to make sure Darryl stayed asleep , but I failed at that . He was now awake , yawning and rubbing his eyes . I really want to be with h- Am I crazy ? I could never be with Darryl.

________________________________________________________________________________

|Speaking|

Z - " Morning sleepyhead! "

D - " Morning ! Did you sleep okay? "

Z - " Perfectly fine , did you sleep well , snuggled up to me?"

D - " I- Yes but it wasn't because I was snuggling up to you! "

________________________________________________________________________________

| Later that day |

Darryl was sitting on the kitchen counter , searching for something to eat as they had barely anything. Zak entered the kitchen a moment later , looking at Darrly with a confused expression. Darryl looked at Zak , before jumping off the counter .

D - " Zak we have no food , can we go shopping? "

Z - " Of course we can , we really need to anyways. "

Darryl smiled , " Yay! " He put his shoes on and told Zak to hurry up.

Zak put on his shoes , following where Darryl was going . They both exited the house and started to walk towards the shop that was around the corner .

Z - " You know we should take a driving test so we don't need to walk everywhere-"

D - " Oh , I have my license but just no car , I can't afford it at the moment. "

Z - " Wait what! You need to take me to do my test sometime. "

D - " I will ! Just not now . "

| Once they got into the shop |

As they walked down the isles Zak kept picking up random things he thought looked nice to try .Darryl just bought the food for the freezer + drinks and a few snacks . After a while of getting things Zak spotted something , two necklaces that form into a heart ( Two necklaces , one half of a heart on each one -) Zak really wanted them , they costed £50 , so when Darryl was paying for all the food he told Darryl to wait outside. This was his chance to buy the necklaces as a surprise.

Once Zak payed for the necklaces , he made his way outside , hiding the necklaces in his pockets.

D - " Why did you take so long ? "

Z - " I just - uh , don't worry about it! "

Darryl was suspicious but didn't bother to make Zak tell him .

________________________________________________________________________________ | At their house |

Darryl walked to the kitchen and began to put all of the things he bought away into the fridge , freezer and into the cupboards. Zak helped a bit but then got bored walked into the living room , sitting on the sofa .

After Darryl finished , he walked into the living room and sat down next to Zak , who was watching Tiktok's . Darryl was pretty bored , he didn't have a clue on what to do , so he closed his eyes , attempting to sleep.