Chapter 11- A Smurf

Start from the beginning

"Yeah you were already asleep when we got back" Loki pouts "but no worries today I made sure to be free all day so we can spend time together-" before Loki gets to finish that sentence Matthew walks in with a smile on his face.

"Morning Fae I was worried you would still be sleeping" he says walking over "Mr Strange, Mr Laufeyson" he says acknowledging them as well but I feel Loki tense a little at his last name "Mr Murdock I must be off but I will see you both when I get back tell the others I said goodbye" Strange says walking off and I felt sad I hadn't seen much of him yet but I guess its the same with Pepper who seem to have jobs.

I wave him goodbye as Matty walks closer "where is Cedric?" I ask surprised to see him alone "Cedric doesn't know I'm here" he says and I frown at that "then what is-"

"The guy finally replied" he explain passing me a phone I don't recognise but I take it seeing a chat history "after your argument with Cedric he didn't want to ask you to continue with the job but the guy wants to meet today-"

"Who?" Loki asks with a frown confused but I was too deep in thought to reply.

The money from this job with the money I earned the other day will help the centre for a few months I would be stupid not to.

"So the date would be today?" I ask just to clarify "a date?" I hear Loki asks feeling jealously coming from the mark as he reads the flirty conversation from over my shoulder "I think not" he says snatching the phone off me surprising me "you will not go on a date for money I will pay you if that's what you're doing this for. Go on a date with me instead" he says glaring at Matty making me huff.

"I will do what I want" I tell him snatching it back and texting the number that id be at his at 6 pm "I have to change the time as I said I would be here for when Tony's daughter come home" I explain to Matty showing him the text "so your willing to do it?" he asks in relief passing me the same folder that they had given me the other day.

"As long as I get my share but I'm not sure what I can get out of him" I say remembering how off he was about talking about his work and how he shot it down so quickly "but you only wanted me to distract him right?" I ask and he nods "yes we will be going to his office while you are with him. It's just this date then after that you never have to see him again"

"What's going on?" I see Nat walking in with Clint behind her "kitten going on a date with another" Loki growls "only for work to distract someone" I answer quickly seeing the guy have messaged that 6 is fine and that we would play some frisbee before we eat.

Lucky me.

"So you decided not to accept Tony and Pepper's offer for work?" Clint asks "I am still deciding on that for now but it depends on how things go over the next few days here. I had already accepted this job and the pay is good so I want to finish it" I say while replying.

"Can I ask who you are having to distract?" Nat asks seeing the file in my hands so I open it and her eyes widen seeing him then Clint's jaw clench "what is it?" I ask "it's too dangerous no" Clint says angrily looking at the folder "Clint-" Nat sighs as he snatches it out of her hands flipping a page or two with a scoff "no she not going on this job he is a nut case lets not forget the science work he does or the fact he is one of the top sellers in the country! Shield good trained spies have lost their lives and been sold for trying to trick him!-"

"What?" Loki growls horrified glaring at Matty "you don't think I know that?" Matty asks lifting his eyebrow almost offended "she won't be left alone she a part of our team now! She is my sister and id protect her with my life! She will be followed and have an earpiece in at all times" he explains with a cold exterior as if he was trying to keep his anger under control.