Several days later, Yor and Loid were a married 'couple'. Hoshi was happy to have his new mom in his life and found her quite interesting.
     She had moved into the house recently, and seemed to have a fascination with knives, and death. Most of the books in her room either were tragedies, horror, or dealt with death in some sort of way. Not that Hoshi minded, he was literally reading Frankenstein.
     Yor was a pretty good mother though, she was very sweet towards Anya and Hoshi, and had a cheerful tone to her words. Though Hoshi could feel a sort of nervousness linger around her.
     However, the teen was just happy to have a family truly. They weren't exactly a normal family, with his father being a secret spy, his mother only entering his life a few days ago, himself, and his younger sister who caught on to things rather quickly.

    Hoshi was out in the living room with the rest of his family, enjoying a cup of coco and a small tray of cookies Loid had made.
    "This is really good Loid." Yor commented after taking a bite out of one of the cookies.
     "Yeah, Papa is the best at cooking!" Anya cheered as she stuffed her little face with cookies.
     "Oh thanks." Loid spoke blushing a bit, the man was not used to compliments.
     "Anya, slow down on the cookies you could choke." Hoshi sighed, as his younger sister was about to give him a heart attack.
      "Sorry shi-shi~" the pink haired child apologized.
    "It's fine, just be careful with your food." Hoshi spoke, as he used a napkin to wipe the crumbs from Anya's face.
     "Alright, why don't we use this down time to practice for the interview." Loid suggested. Hoshi thought about the idea, he was nervous out of his mind to say the least, but this could be good for prep.
     "That sounds like a good idea." Yor smiled.
     "It will definitely be good to prepare." Hoshi added.
     "Ok, let's start with Anya, please state your full name and address." Loid started.
    "Anya For- gur Forger!" She practically yelled.
     "And your address?" Loid asked.
     "Address?" Anya asked, not quite sure what it was.
     "Where we live." Hoshi answered.
     "Oh. … ANYA'S HOUSE!" the six year old cheered.
     "no." Loid simply stated, "Now, what do you do most of the time?"
     "Papa locks me up most of the time so I watch TV or play with Hoshi." Anya answered proudly.
     "That sounds terrifying." Loid deadpanned, "Moving on, Hoshi, what do you like to do for fun?"
     "Oh… um… I like to sit by my window and draw what I can see from my room." Hoshi nervously answered, blushing from embarrassment.
     "Decent answer." Loid spoke before turning to Yor, "what is your parenting philosophy?"
     "Shoot first, ask questions later?" Yor answered with a nervous smile.
     "no." Loid deadpanned again. The man was silent for a bit before looking back up to face his family on the couch. "Why don't we head out for a bit, and get an experience for actual upper class life."
     "That sounds lovely, Loid!" Yor smiled.
    "Go put on your nice clothes Anya, and Hoshi grab your sketchbook." Loid asked his children before going off to his room to change as well.

     Their first stop was an opera house, and Hoshi was going ham on drawing multiple shots of the singer in various poses. Loid was enjoying the show, Anya was dead asleep, and Yor looked bored out of her mind.
     Next stop was an art museum and it was going relatively well. Hoshi was so mesmerized by all of the beautiful pieces. So many unique paintings and sculptures all in one building. He was continuously taking notes to improve his art skills and making small thumbnail sketches for possible future pieces. Anya was mainly running around looking at all the naked works while Loid was trying to keep her quiet. And Yor …. Yor was mesmerized by a particular painting of a guillotine during the French revolution.
     After the art museum was a political panel. Loid thought it was a good moment for educating his kids about politics. It was not. Anya looked so scared and miserable, and Hoshi was uncomfortable.
      "Papa, I don't like it here." Anya mumbled as she grabbed onto Loid's leg. Hoshi grabbed onto his father's arm and tried to bury his head in his father's chest.
     "You too Hoshi?" Loid asked his oldest.
     "The people here are so angry, I don't want to be here." Hoshi muttered to his father.
     "Ok, we can leave." Loid replied, trying to reassure his kid.
     Yor picked up Anya, and Hoshi held onto his father's arm for safety.

     The small family stopped at a nearby restaurant for a quick bite to eat, before heading back out. The food was relatively good, but not as good as Loid's cooking, but not bad. Hoshi was enjoying his small pasta dish, as Anya was eating her meal with her hands. Loid seemed a little too tired to stop her this time, and Yor was concentrating on one of the knives at the table.
      Hoshi could feel a small sinking feeling in his gut, Loid seemed almost mad; he hadn't touched his food much, and was very quiet.
     "Loid." Yor suddenly spoke up, "why don't we get some air." She suggested.
     And with that, Hoshi was now looking down on the town from a small and quiet park. He was quietly sketching the scenery around him, content with the calming place.
     "Papa! Look!" Anya pointed out a man robbing an older woman before running off into the crowd.
     "That scumbag!" Hoshi gasped.
     "Kids, stay with your father." Yor stated, before jumping down from the park to the streets in less than a minute.
     Loid grabbed Hoshi's hand and held on tight to Anya as he ran across the park's railing, while he scanned the crowd below for the man. Anya gasped before pointing out at a man in a trench coat.
     "Dad, over there, that's the guy!" Hoshi spoke out.
     "Good eye, he can change his clothes, he can't change his walk." Loid smirked before setting down Anya and giving Hoshi his hat. Yor joined the two siblings as Loid took his turn to go after the purp.
     At the end of it all, the little ol' lady was very grateful for the capture of the thief. The money he stole was going towards her grandson. Hoshi felt warm inside for helping in the good dead, and was even more happy to see the embarrassment blush in his father's face from all of the thanking.
     Overall, a successful day out on the town.