"Hey, we—" You're about to reach for her but Sesshomaru stops you.

"She went back again." You heard him say you feel dumbfounded.

"What? Why? Have you already seen that kid?" You asked he went back to his previous position he lean against the huge tree before letting out a heavy breath.

"I need to rest..." he said. "Jaken make sure she doesn't escape or go anywhere."

"Yes, milord!" Jaken said he walk towards you he then tied you up beside Sesshomaru. "Shut your mouth human or Milord will change his mind again and kill you."

"Eh?"

*Night falls*

You're still tied up beside him when your stomach suddenly growls Jaken stares at you.

"I'm sorry but I'm already starving." You look at them awkwardly.

"Such a noisy human," Sesshomaru said. "Here eat this." He gave you the food that the girl previously give him.

"How about you? aren't you feeling hungry? I think the little girl gave it to you, not for me." He takes a deep breath.

"I mostly despise loud humans so when will you learn to shut your mouth? I don't need it so just eat that to quiet your stupid stomach." Sesshomaru said you just shrug your shoulder.

"Fine if you say so, are you sure you're not hungry?" You asked again he roll his eyes. "Okay okay, I got it!"

"So loud..." he mumbles.

"Hey, Jaken do you want some? I cannot finish this all." You said he stared at you.

"I do not eat nor share human food," Jaken said eyes shaking all of the sudden you laugh. "Liar... your eyes were shaking as if you were begging for food."

"W-what?! N-no I don't!" He tries to deny but his stomach growls like a monster he suddenly feels embarrassed.

"See? Come on let's eat." You said he refused at first but eventually join you too after eating you look around. "Ahm Jaken?"

"What is it?" He asked.

"Can I go somewhere?" You said he looks at your eyebrows meeting each other he's angry at the same time confused.

"Why?" He asked.

"I wanna brush my teeth and also pee." You said his eyes wandering around feeling embarrassed again you giggle. "It's alright."

"Uhm... I don't know but you're not planning to escape aren't you?" Jaken said you shook your head.

"No, I will not... I don't wanna die." You answered the sigh and look at Sesshomaru.

"Milord, this young lady wants to do her business can I untie her in the meantime?" Jaken asked for his Master's permission.

"Go ahead but keep an eye on her," Sesshomaru said eyes still shut he nodded and untied you.

"Ouch... my poor wrist."

"Let's go we don't wanna encounter any demons right now," Jaken said as you tilted your head.

"Demons?" You asked.

"Haven't you encountered one?" Jaken answered you shook your head.

"Nope..." you replied.

"Have you not seen a floating head or long worms or maybe a centipede just some ugly creatures," Jaken said suddenly thinking for a second.

"Aha! I've encountered it one time." You said.

"What did you do?" Jaken asked.

"I try to hide but it's useless they can sense my presence everywhere I keep on running until I bump into someone they killed it." You said.

"I see... do you perhaps know who?" Jaken asked.

"Nope, I didn't ask." You bring out your toothbrush and toothpaste.

"What is that strange thing?" Jaken asked.

"Ah, this one? It's called toothbrush & toothpaste." You answered.

"What is that for?" Jaken said.

"It's for cleaning your teeth after you finish your meal and also when you woke up while toothpaste it's like a soap to cleanse your mouth." You said.

"Oh, I see..."

"Hey, I'm just gonna pee please don't leave me." You said he stared at you.

"Of course, I must keep an eye on you, young lady," Jaken said looking away you just giggle after doing your business you're currently walking to the camp where Sesshomaru is resting.

"May I ask you something Jaken?" You said.

"What is it?" He answered.

"The girl from this morning who was she? I mean Lord Sesshomaru said that she went back again. Have you perhaps already met the girl?"

"Hm... let me see... ah! I remember before you even found Lord Sesshomaru he already saw that girl before.. he was badly wounded cause Inuyasha cut his arm." Jaken said. "Let's just say she found Lord Sesshomaru first before you."

"Ohh I see..." you just nodded.

"It's the second time she gave food to Lord Sesshomaru," Jaken said.

"I see."

Inuyasha uh? I think I've already heard that name before...

When you went back he was still resting you just sigh Jaken ties you again.

"Jaken untied her," Sesshomaru said his eyes widening.

"W-why Lord Sesshomaru? She could escape if she wants to!" Jaken said.

"Just do what I say so," Sesshomaru ordered the goblin which he quickly obeys.

"Y-yes, milord!" Jaken answered.

"Thank goodness!" You said. "May I?" You asked for his permission but he seems like he doesn't care so you just sat beside him.

"I'll go and rest now good night." You said you lay on the ground slowly drifting asleep.

Y/n POV END