We haven't had sex since I'd had Angelo, I'd been scared that maybe it would hurt after, so he'd been fine waiting until I was ready.
Now I regretted waiting. I just wanted to jump his bones.

He noticed the look on my face, and his eyes darkened in response.

Sadly the moment was broken, when Angelo started cooing away to himself in my arms.
Smiling sheepishly at Xavier, I walked over and kissed him gently.

"Mio amore, you'll be the death of me. The look in your eyes just now, drives me wild." He murmurs against my neck, as he kisses along it.

Hitching Angelo up higher on my waist, I reluctantly step back.

"Tonight." I whisper to him, and he jerks his eyes to mine shocked.

"Are you sure, tesoro? I can wait until your absolutely sure? Cold showers are but a daily routine around you." He replies hoarsely.

I blush brightly at his words, making him chuckle pleased.

"That I can still make you blush mio amore, means the world to me. If you are sure about tonight, then I look forward to it." He replies huskily, making me shiver.

I watch as he turns, and grabs a pair of sweat pants, and a top, and pulls them on.
Once he's dressed, he takes Angelo from me so I can change too.

I'm wearing a navy blue pleat dress, that's very fitted around my bust and hips, then flares out.
I'm thankfully wearing flat, navy pumps, not ready to get back in my heels just yet.

Slipping it off, and throwing it into the laundry basket, and search around for something comfy to put on.

Finally settling on some short shorts, and a sports bra because it was hot outside, I head back out into the bedroom.
Xavier is laid on our bed, with Angelo beside him. Smiling widely at them both, I walk closer, only to find them both asleep.

Grabbing my phone from my bag, I take a quick photo wanting to capture this memory.
Picking Angelo up gently, I place him into the crib we have set up in here. Walking to the bed, I wake Xavier up gently. He startles awake, jumping up panicked and looking around him desperately.

"Where is he? Where's Angelo?" He asks frantically.

I point to him fast asleep in his crib, and Xavier relaxes instantly.

"God, that scared me. I remember laying him next to me, and then you waking me. Mio dio!? That scared me." 

"He's fine. You weren't asleep very long, you looked so cute together. Come on, I've set the monitors up. Now let's go eat, you'll need your energy for later." I reply cheekily, leaving him speechless behind me as I walk out the door.

Making my way downstairs and into the kitchen, I see Mel and Amanda already sat at the table, we have visitors tonight and I frown in confusion. Nobody mentioned it to me.

"Xander, Andre, it's good to see you both. Xavier will be down in a minute." I reply and take a seat near the windows.

If I'd have known Xander was coming, I would have dressed properly.

Xavier comes into the room smiling, he spots Xander and then frowns just like I had.

"Xander, I didn't know you were in town." Xavier asks him sounding annoyed.

He takes a seat beside me, and Carlos serves us all our food. He's done us a dish of spaghetti with meatballs, and it looks and smells gorgeous.

"Wow Carlos, this looks fantastic." I praise him happily.