💫Relationships II💫

Start from the beginning

{Kayama Nemuri/Midnight}
↳Midnight is a woman Yoshiko idolizes pretty heavily. They admire her pretty much care-free attitude, espeically about her own body. They wish they had even a quarter portion of her body confidence. The way she carries herself without so much as a second thought to what those around her think about how she looks is something Yoshiko wishes they could have
They see her as a mentor figure (and this is just a personal headcanon, but I feel like she would absolutely do a body positivity course for not just the ladies, theydies and trans beans, but anyone who needs the confidence booster!) and a sort of feminine role model. She is what they strive to be someday in the retrospect that she doesn't give the negative attention the time of day that it does not deserve. They long for that feeling of not being weighed down by the opinions of others. They have noted down her hero tactics in their notes, which a little off comment stating "there are many different methoods to approacheing hero work. It seems Midnight's way seems to involve her using her......assets to her advantage, which helps even more with her alluring quirk."

{Toshinori Yagi/All Might}↳Yoshiko is rather neutral about All Might

↳Yoshiko is rather neutral about All Might. Despite his status as the Symbol of Peace, Yoshiko never saw themself as a "fan" of his. Of course, the notice and commend his strength and agree that he was a hero befitting of his title, but to them, he just didn't stand as one of their favorite heroes. They agree to his methodology and heroic ideals, but can't relate to his brawn and brute force tactics. The reason why they admire their aunt moreso is not due to a familial bias, but because Ginza's quirk isn't so much a strength based quirk and she makes up a lot of what she lacks in strength with her brilliant tactics and improvisational abilities on the battlefield. The quick and smart decisions of a tactical hero stand out to Yoshiko more than a brutish tough-it-out muscular hero.
↳As a teacher, Yoshiko just finds him to be mediocre at best. They don't care about who is is or who he was, that doesn't matter to them. What matters most is what their teachers have to offer them in terms of bettering themself in any way they can. It's obvious that Yagi is a novice when it comes to teaching, so they would rather not sit through one of his lessons because they feel as though they have nothing much to gain. It's an unpopular opinion for sure, but they're unbothered by it.