He handed him a mug and Y/n drank.

Y/n: Mmm. This taste good. But is it suppose to taste like this? What kind of tea is this?

Herg: That, my dear boy is beer. The best beer that you will find around here. I know you're not a beer person and you must remain sober. If you don't like, I take it back.

Y/n: No, it's okay. For I have been way too sober for a very long time. Now I like to try depressed.

Herg: Why are you so sad?

Y/n: Well it's because of what happened in Dreamland.

Herg: You didn't get the chance to marry the princess. Don't be too hard on yourself about that. There's plenty more to go around.

Y/n: No, it isn't that. It's the fact that the whole kingdom has been turned into stone and there was barely even anything that I could have done about it.

Herg: Don't be too worried about it because you're kingdom is still in shape and won't be run by that royal No-brain idiot. Now you should be getting ready because we are throwing a feast for the return of the prince.

Y/n: Now if you don't mind me asking. Why don't you give the throne over to Lissa?(Not Lisa Simpson)

Herg: Well I do mind you asking because there's no way that I'm gonna be giving the throne over to a damn woman. No more questions.

Next scene.

The ship was was just about to reach its destination.

Dagmar: You're gonna fall in love with Maru. It's such a wonderful place. And you'll finally get to meet the rest of the family.

Bean: Family?

Once she have reached Maru, people were applauding. And her aunt and uncle were also there.

Man:  Oh, glorious day! Welcome back, Dagmar.

Woman: And Tiabeanie, you're so much lovelier in the flesh.

Dagmar: Bean, meet your uncle and aunt, my brother, Cloyd, and my sister, Becky.

Rebecca: Rebecca. I go by Rebecca now.

Cloyd: Hello, Bean. Welcome home.

Bean: I have an aunt and an uncle? Does that mean I have cousins my age I can hang out with?

Cloyd: No, we don't care for children.

Next scene.

Y/n had just reached his destination on the ship that he was transported on. People applauded for the prince.

Herg: Welcome back. This will be your welcoming back.

Herg guided him as he was being cheered on by the people. People all over the kingdom all rejoiced for the long lost prince.

Herg: Allow me to take you to your room and wardrobe.

While he was walking, he slipped on the ground.

Herg: What the- I thought I told the servant to clean up the spilt wine in the ground. I should just fire the servant!

He looked at the servant behind.

Herg: You're fired!

The servant was then taken away dragged into the execution room. His uncle continued to show him all over the place.

Herg: Now allow me to continue showing you around the place.

Next scene.

Bean's mom continue to show her around the place.