|- chapter fifteen -|

Start from the beginning

Good afternoon Ms Walker, It is lovely to see you again.

"Hey FRIDAY. Can you take us home please?" I requested.

As you wish, I must inform Mr Stark when you are close to arrival as he instructed.

"That's fine." I sighed. "If he's pissed, let me know."

Will do

"Thanks." I replied.

I sat back down on the chair and massaged my calf that was slowly cramping up. Bucky came up beside me and lifted my head up to look at him.

"You sure you're gonna be okay?" He asked.
"We'll just have to see how angry he is." I sighed "But yeah, I'll be fine either way."
He smiled and leaned in closer before whispering,
"You're literally unreal."
He softly kissed me and I felt everything go silent again. I pulled away unexpectedly, I still wasn't used to the feeling. I tried to go back in smoothly but Bucky just pulled away and looked at me.

"What did I do?" He asked, thinking it was him doing the wrong thing.
"It's not you!" I said in a small panic. "I just... hear complete silence when we kiss. That's never happened before with anyone." I admitted.
Bucky looked relieved when he heard my explanation. It caused him to lean back in a kiss me simultaneously before sitting on one of the passenger seats. It made me itch for him again.

When the jet lifted off, I relaxed back in the chair and let FRIDAY control the flight. I enjoyed watching the clouds and the different shapes that there were, it gave me a sense of calm.
I was too focused on the clouds to notice that Bucky was standing beside me, looking out to where I was looking.

"What are we staring at?" He asked.
"The clouds." I answered with a soft smile. "Aren't they pretty?"
"Gorgeous." He stated. "How long's the flight?" He asked. I looked at the ETA on the screen in front of me.
"A few hours yet. I'm preparing myself to see Tony." I said. I felt my heart pang with anxiety as I thought of the different reactions that Tony was gonna have. Bucky had obviously noticed my dazed off thoughts and moved in front of me to pull me up. I looked up at him and he just wrapped his arms around me. I so badly wanted to kiss him, but it felt like the wrong time.

"If he yells at you I'll bring you to Wakanda with me. You don't deserve to be told the things he's said to you." He thought.
"I hope we can get something better than that mud hut then." I said.
"What's wrong with my house?" He asked with pain in his tone.
"Nothing!" I started "I just don't think I'd want to live there."
"Fair enough. We can make a deal with T'Chala then." He replied before letting me go and sitting back down at his seat.

I smiled at the thought of living with Bucky in our own private home. Just me and him. It sounded nice. It made me kind of hope that Tony was still pissed off.

The thought of Tony reminded me of the trip. I was already getting impatient and I just wanted to get off this god forsaken jet.

"Hey FRIDAY?" I called

Yes Miss Walker?

"How long left of the journey?" I asked.

Around about 25 minutes.

I smirked. "Perfect, thanks. Let Tony know that we are upon arrival but do not let him call the jet in any form." I instructed.

Of course Miss Walker.

I stood up from the chair and walked over to Bucky. He looked up at me and smiled softly.
"Hey prinţesă." He said. I smiled and straddled him, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck as I slowly kissed him. He followed my lead and kissed back. He lightly wrapped his metal arm around the back of my waist to pull me closer and placed his other hand on my cheek.
I started to kiss him a little faster and slowly rolled my hips forwards and back, causing his breath to hitch.

Bucky removed his hand from my cheek and unravelled his arm from my waist to slowly and painfully take off my top, revealing my silk bra that Nat bought me a while back.
I kissed Bucky a couple of times before he whipped off his shirt and pulled me into him again. He moved down to my neck and lightly kissed it. I let out a soft moan which made him kiss more into that one spot, finding my sweet spot. He started sucking on it lightly when FRIDAY interrupted us.

Miss Walker. Mr Stark has overrun the system and has made your jet fly at full speed to the compound. You shall be arriving in about two minutes.

I sighed and reluctantly pushed myself away from Bucky and grabbed my top to put it back on. I sat on the pilot's seat and pretended to do stuff as I watched Bucky cover his abs with Steve's shirt through the reflection of the glass.

As FRIDAY concluded, we landed two minutes later. I stood up first and took a deep breath to brace myself for whatever Tony was gonna do. We both stood in front of the jet door and waited for FRIDAY to open it when I instructed her. Before she did, Bucky turned my head to face his and kissed me sweetly before pulling away and standing away from me to avoid speculation.

"FRIDAY?"

Yes Miss Walker.

"You may open the door now." I said

Opening the door now ma'am.

And of course, I was welcomed by a very angry Tony.

He wasn't showing it in his face, but he certainly felt it strongly.