Daisy // Aluca

Alex x Luca, Fluff, Platonic, Third-person

Luca is four while Alex is seven. Luca and Alex's family are having a picnic with one another.

Alex bites into the juicy apple. It's what has been fed to her so far so she'll take it. Her best-friend, Levi, sat beside her little brother, Light. Alex gets a little bored sitting all by herself so she gets up and sits beside Levi's little brother, Luca. Alex doesn't really know Luca but better late than never, right? Alex waves at Luca and Luca waves back, beaming. "Hey, Luca!" She greets. "Hiya, Alex!" Luca greets right back. Luca is munching on some gummies. He gives the last gummy from the pack to Alex. "Aw, thank you, Luca!" Alex thanks him, eating the gummy. She was hungry, especially hungry for the cheesecake Levi's mother had prepared.

After awhile of eating and chatting, Liliana (Luca and Levi's mother) brings out a handcrafted cheesecake. She cuts an even piece for every child and adult. Alex happily eats the cheesecake. She turns over to Luca to talk about it only to see him not there. Alex—worried—hops up to her feet and walks away from the main area to go and look for Luca. "Luca! Luca?!" She yelled. She approaches a field full of pink daisies, covering the land for acres beyond. She saw a little boy with white hair playing in it. She ran through the flowers, ripping a few daisies apart. She grabbed Luca's hand and began to drag him back home.

Luca whined all the way back but quickly stopped when a forkful of cheesecake was put in his mouth. Alex was just happy Luca was safe and sound. Alex thought back to the flower field and how beautiful it was. She understood why Luca would be playing around in it. "How did you know that flower field was there, Luca?" She couldn't help herself from asking. "Mama takes me there sometimes." Luca answered, cheesecake all over his mouth. "I wish I got myself a flower from there." Alex muttered; Luca heard it.

Alex's doorbell rang and she ran downstairs to answer it. She opened the door to a little boy, Luca. "What are you doing here, Luca?" She asked, bending down a bit. "I got you something!" He beamed. "Oh that's so kind of you, Luca!" Alex thanked before she even got the gift. Luca revealed a bouquet of pink daises. He handed it to Alex and ran off. Alex twirled the bundle of daisies in her hand. She figured out that Luca had heard her the other day and smiled.

Alex took the flowers and put it into a vase with water, placing it on her bedside table.