Chapter Eleven: "Prom Day"

It was the day of prom, Heeseung and Sunoo were at Nikis hours helping him get ready since he was a nervous wreck, "When did you have time to dye your hair black Niki?" Sunoo said, looking at the clothes scattered on the bed and peeking into the bathroom looking at Niki putting on his tie. Heeseung and Sunoo were already ready, but since Niki was the youngest out of them all and had never been to prom except that one time with Hyunjin, Niki didn't know what to wear since his last one was years ago, "Uhm, yesterday afternoon i think, i got bored and dyed it black lol" Niki looked at himself in the mirror, his now black hair shimmering in the light, he turned off the bathroom lights and walked out "does this look okay?" Niki was wearing a white button down shirt, with black pants, a black silky jacket and a tie, he did a little bit of makeup to make himself look more awake and pretty (even though he already was). Heeseung and Sunoo looked at him in shock. "Who knew clothes can make a 18 year old look older" Sunoo giggled, Niki blushed and said "Come on, we don't wanna be late" Niki grabbed his phone and wallet and headed downstairs, feeding Jackson before walking out the door with his two friends behind.

The three boys were outside the school, they could hear the music blaring inside and could hear people chattering and laughing and having a blast inside, "When did the other 4 say they were gonna be here?" Kai walked up to them, scaring them, "Dunno" Niki said and shrugged his shoulders, "Do you think they're inside already?" Sunoo said looking at them, "Possibly, the only way to find out is to go inside," Heeseung said. They all took a deep breath, Kai taking ahold of Sunoo's hand and walking inside. There were multi colored lights flashing around the room, the gym was big enough for plenty of people, "Let's go look in the cafeteria" Niki shouted, they all nodded and headed to the cafeteria, when they finally made it by pushing past couples who were in the hallway, they looked around, but didn't find anyone, "I'm hungry, let's get something to eat and wait for them" Sunoo said going to the table with a bunch of different snacks and drinks (alcohol free of course). Everyone had grabbed their food and went to a table, Niki placed his plate down and went to go get something to drink, he was pouring his soda in the cup when he felt arms around his waist and kisses being planted on his neck, he knew it was no other than Sunghoon, Niki giggled "Hi, did you just arrive?" Niki said putting the cap back on the liter of soda, Sunghoon placed his head on Niki's shoulder and hummed, Sunghoon picked up Niki causing him to let out a squeak and walked over to the table, sitting Niki down on his lap, Niki looked around and saw all his friends chatting and eating, he blushed when he realized he was sitting on Sunghoon, Niki set down his cup and turned his head to look at Sunghoon, Sunghoon looked back only to find out that Nikis hair was black "You dyed your hair! Sunghoon said startling everyone "Yeah, do you like it?" Sunghoon chuckled "Yeah, it makes you look hotter than ever" he said with a wink, causing Niki to blush, "I'll be back, i need to use the restroom" Niki said and pushed himself off of Sunghoon.

Niki walked into the bathroom and walked into an empty stall, he used the restroom and was washing his hands while humming, he turned off the facet and was drying his hands when someone picked him up and placed him on the counter with the sinks, Niki looked up to find Sunghoon with a smirk on his face. "M-May I help you?" Niki said with a slight pink blush, "Did I ever tell you how hot my boyfriend is?" causing Niki's blush to get darker "N-No" Sunghoon just smirked more and started to kiss Niki.

TW: a little touching and moaning

Niki had wrapped his arms around Sunghoon's neck, Sunghoon placed his hands on Nikis waist and brought him closer to his body, leaving no gap between the two, Sunghoon's hands trailed from Nikis waist to his thighs, he started rubbing his thighs, causing Niki to softly moan into the kiss, Sunghoon didn't wanna stop, he wanted more, he picked up Niki off the counter, letting Niki wrap his legs around him, Sunghoon's hands traveled from his thighs to his ass, giving it a slight squeeze, that caused Niki to moan a little more, Sunghoon wanted people to know Niki was his and his only, so his lips traveled from his lips to his neck, he started biting and sucking on Nikis pale but sweet skin, causing Niki to softly moan again, Sunghoon pulled away from Nikis neck to look at the beautiful mark on Nikis neck, "Now people know your mine sweetheart" he said as he pecked Nikis lips, "What did you do?" Niki said looking at Sunghoon, "I marked you" Niki just smirked at Sunghoon, "My turn" Niki said as he immediately started to kiss Sunghoon's neck, he started kissing his neck, trying to find his sweet spot, he kissed under Sunghoon's ear, causing Sunghoon to breathe deeply, making Niki know that he had found his sweet spot, he started kissing and sucking on Sunghoon's skin, causing him to breathe heavily and moan, Niki looked at the mark on Sunghoon and pecked Sunghoon's lips, "Let's go back shall we?" he said as he let go of Sunghoon, Sunghoon nodded and led Niki out of the bathroom.

They walked out of the bathroom and walked back to the table to find that they're friends weren't there, so they walked into the gym and found their friends dancing and having fun, they walked to them and started dancing with them. Everyone was laughing and dancing and having fun, after a few songs had played it was time for the slow dance. Everyone went to their respective partners and started dancing. Niki started dancing with Sunghoon when he realized he knew the song they were playing, so Niki started singing to it.

"Hold me closer, don't let me go over, home me closer, mm, lock it away, keep my heart at your place, pull me closer. cause any time or place i'll be your shield When you feel Like you ain't got the fight in you to heal And when you're weak in defeat I need you to know Baby I would go to war for you Build an army if you need me to 'Cause losing me is better than losing you Don't you know that I would die for you If I knew that you would make it through 'Cause losing me is better than losing you Fast car and no breaks You're the rush that I crave Drive me insane 'Cause you're the air inside my lungs Suffocating when you're gone I'm a mess and it's all wrong without you here Oh nothing's clear And I need you to know Baby I would go to war for you Build an army if you need me to yeah 'Cause losing me is better than losing you Don't you know that I would die for you If I knew that you would make it through 'Cause losing me is better than losing you It's better than losing you You, you, losing you Baby I would go to war for you Build an army if you need me to yeah 'Cause losing me is better than losing you Don't you know that I would die for you If I knew that you would make it through 'Cause losing me is better than losing you It's better than losing you You, you, losing you"

Sunghoon had never heard Niki sing before, but all he knew was that it was his second favorite sound, Niki smiled at Sunghoon, his cheeks a light pink, "You mean so much to me Sunghoon, i'm glad we're together, you've made me the happiest i've ever been, thank you" Niki said and kissed Sunghoon's cheek, Sunghoon smiled and brought Niki closer to his body, kissing him and continuing to dance with him, never wanting to let go.

Prom was finally over, everyone started to leave the school, Sunghoon and Niki walked out hand in hand, "Come stay at my house, it's closer" Sunghoon said looking at Niki, Niki nodded and continued to walk with Sunghoon. Sunghoon looked at Niki for a brief moment, taking a closer look at his features, his jawline, eyes, lips, nose, everything, Sunghoon thought that everything about Niki was beautiful, Sunghoon had never been this in love before, he swore to himself that if he ever hurt Niki, he would never forgive himself. They finally made it to Sunghoon's house, Sunghoon pulled the keys from his pocket, not letting go of Nikis hand, and unlocked the door, he walked in with Niki, hands still attached to each other, he closed the door and locked it, bringing Niki down the hall to his bedroom, Sunghoon opened his bedroom door and went into his closet, finally letting go of Nikis hand, he got Niki a shirt and a pair of sweats, letting Niki change in his room while he changed in the bathroom, Sunghoon walked into his bedroom to find Niki in the covers, watching a movie, Sunghoon pulled the covers off Niki and moved Niki to where he was laying on him. Niki could hear his heartbeat, making Niki smile, he looked up at Sunghoon and pecked his lips, laying back down on his chest, Sunghoon smiled and ran his hand through Niki's soft black hair, and intertwined their fingers together, Niki used his free hand to draw patterns on Sunghoon's chest, slowly falling asleep, Sunghoon hear the soft snores from Niki and smiled, turning off the light and tv, kissing Nikis head as he got comfortable, "Goodnight Niki baby, I love you to the moon and back".

Hi! I'm back with another chapter, sorry i didn't post over the weekend, but i'm back now :D, do you guys have any ideas for the next chapter? if so let me know!!