Chapter 30 - Just Fake It

Start from the beginning

"I'm surprised she even looked at me" Akashi put his cigarette in his mouth and lit it. "Must still be upset about what happened." He blew smoke out his nose.

"About that. She doesn't seem that bother by it anymore" Kakucho brought up. "To be honest I don't think she was upset about Aoi Kuwa's death in the first place." Kakucho went into the kitchen to make himself another cup of coffee. "I think she just realize what sort of situation she's currently in right now."

"I think that was Ran's point."

Back in Kakucho's room, I was somewhat eavesdropping on their conversation. I could hear them bring up Aoi's name along with Ran's. I also heard about some sort of party coming up. "This has nothing to do with me" I thought as I got up from the floor and walked back over to Kakucho's bed. I sat down and turned on my phone. I saw I had some messages from Ran. "Dawg, why the hell do you think I want to talk to you." I left him on read. "These Bonten guys are really full of themselves." I was about to look up a Youtube video to watch when I got another text but it was from Sanzu. He sent me a picture of a pair of black lacy panties. "The fuck?" I decided to leave him on read as well. "Why would he send me a pic like that?"

I tried to go look up the video from before when Sanzu sent me another text. "Do I remember these?" I really wanted to tell him off but I remembered that he's the second person out of Bonten I'm scared of the most. "Wait a minute." I enlarged the photo. "They kind of looked like the ones I used to...so that's where they ran off to." I was finally able to conclude on the whereabouts on the pair of panties I lost months ago. "He seemed like the type to take women's underwear as a trophy or something." I sat my phone down. "I guess he sent me that because word got out I slept with Ran." I let out a sigh and had a disgusted look on my face. "Why does he still have those? Gross."

Ten minutes passed and I heard a knock on the door. "It's me, (Y/n)."

"You know you can come in. This is your room after all." Kakucho opened his bedroom and walked in. "You had no problems coming in here before."

"I thought it was best to give you some space."

"Thanks but I'm okay." I wasn't that upset to begin with. Yeah I was in a state of shock but I realize I couldn't stay like that forever. I needed to make it look like I was bothered by it but I'm still the same person as I was before the incident. Trust me, I will fake this shit until I'm granted an another escape opportunity. "Hopefully Satori left this city or country because I'm not saving his ass again if they catch him in order to bring me back" I thought. "Who knows, I might see a certain pet shop worker again when I do make my escape" I mumbled.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kakucho asked.

"Look, we weren't close, she was the reason you guys found me and I didn't like her" I started. "But I'm not saying I'm glad she's gone either." I stared at him. "So stopped bringing it up, okay?"

"Okay." Kakucho walked over to his closet for a change of clothes. "Oh, I'll be visiting Mikey today."

"Meaning I'm going to be alone?" I thought.

"I'm also bringing you along."

"Damn" I cursed under my breath. I slowly got out of his bed and looked for something to put on since I was still in my sleeping wear. "I'm not even going to bother trying to make myself look presentable" I thought as I disappeared into the bathroom. "They're lucky I decided not to show up in pajamas and duck slippers." I put on a (color of choice) hoodie with a small white cat hiding inside the breast pocket on the hoodie. I also put on a pair of leggings. Once I had clothes on, I grabbed a brush and brushed through my wig. "Damn, I should have at least made an attempt to brush through this mess during that week." It was a struggle to brush through the wig but I was eventually able to get the knots and tangles out. "That should be good." I left the bathroom and went back to Kakucho's room to grab my phone.