She had this habit of irritating the one who was possesive on their loved ones, and she couldn't help on seeing Sivaangi's possessiveness over Arjun.

"Arjunn" she called and both of them looked at her direction.

"Oruvela neenga patchup aagalana...(she trailed looking at Sivaangi who shut her eyes in annoyance) solunga, we should think about this proposal." She winked at him chuckling silently.

'Ivala' Sivaangi turned to Arjun fiercely who was smiling at that girl, making her to roll her eyes.

"Bye Arjunn" she rhymed at the duo and left.

Arjun waved his hand smiling and turned to see Sivaangi glaring him.

"Siv..." She pushed him and moved towards the corner of the terrace, muttering under her breathe.

Arjun sighed before joining her in her star gazing, bitting his lips. She twisted her lips at him and sat on the floor with crossed legs.

He too sat beside her dashing their shoulders, to which she moved away slightly. He shook his head in disbelief before pulling her towards him by her shoulders.

"Oi ena di (he whined before holding her chin and turning her towards him). Ethuku ipo monjiya thookitu iruka?"

"Po da unaku thaan na venamae... athana veetula paatha ponnu-ku okay sonna... Po po" she shooed his hands away.

"Ohh apdingala sari okay" he try to stand up but Sivaangi pulled him by his sleeves,making him stumble onto her.

His one hand was on the floor while the other was on the wall beside her. They were facing eachother, while the gap is barely an inch.

"Deii.. tholachiruven" she warned fisting his collar. He smiled and moved further, which made her to shut her hers swiftly.

He placed his lips on her forehead, which lingered much more than the required time, making her to feel his lips, before parting away.

"Neeya onnu yosichukitu, athuthan correctu-nu pesura... Aprom naa ena panrathu" he asked settling beside her properly, dusting his hands.

"Hmkum...(Sighing, she let his sleeves) Unaku ena vida un ego thaan mukiyam, athunala thaana enta pesa try kuda panala"

"Yaaru sonna? Enaku neethan di mukiyam" he wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her towards him, which made her head to hit his shoulder.

"Athan pathenae... Nalla sirichu sirichu pesitu irunthatha... Vidu da" she beat his arms and wriggled.

"Ohh madam neenga ena ninachitu irukinga, neenga vanthathu naala thaan intha proposal cancel aachuna?" he left her and sat straight, facing her.

"Ilaya pinna" she too turned towards him.

"Kandipa ila di" he trailed by cupping her face single handedly before shaking it, right and left.

"Aan?" She questioned him knitting her eyebrows.

"Ena aan.. ne varlanalum stop aagirukum. Aama".

"Epdi" she asked raising one of her eyebrows.

"Ne sonnatha nanae sollirupen. Moreover, naa athuku thaan vanthen" he said before holding her chin inbetween his thumb and forefinger.

"Poi (She bet his hand). Atha inga vanthuthan solanumo? Number vaangi solla teriyaathu?"

"Athuil..." (He was cut off by her) "Apdiye naalum vanthathum solla vendithana... Ivlo neram apdi ena pesitu iruntha"

"Ath.." again, she didn't let him to talk making him to facepalm by himself.

"Athu matumila, yen ipdi onnu nadakuthunu enaku munadiye sollala.. Oru call pannir..." He pulled her by her nose and kissed her right cheek followed by the left one, to stop her rantings and succeeded in it.