{eleven}

"What made you decide to join JYP?" Han asked, as he led me down the hall.
"My friend, Mirae. That, and I felt like trying another company. A year or so back I auditioned for a few places- not here so I thought I would try my luck." I shrugged.

He was easy to talk to.
It was nice, and kind of surprising.
Saying he was an idol, he happily spoke to me.
He clearly wasn't worried about his idol image by talking to a girl.

"Ah, I see. Well best of luck, really." He smiled, pointing at a door.
"Just go in there. If JYP isn't there yet you're either early or late. Don't worry too much, I think you'll be fine."

I nodded.
"Thank you, Han. Or do I need you to call you my sunbaenim, or-" I Started, but he cut me off.
"Han is fine. Or Jisung, up to you. Hope to see you around... Y/N wasn't it?"
I nodded, slightly surprised. "You remembered."
He smiled, a glint of mischief in his eyes.
"I always remember."

He started to walk off, before I called to him.

"I hope you and Minho figure out what's up with Yongbok- I was kind of eavesdropping, sorry."
Han just chuckled.
"You don't know who Yongbok is, do you?"

I looked down at my feet.
"If you want me to be honest, no... I went to that fan meet with about one introductory video worth of information and about three songs crammed in my head."

"You're ridiculous." Han laughed slightly. "He usually goes by his real name, Felix, but Yongbok is his Korean name. Maybe you could meet him someday."

"Maybe. I'd like to have more friends inside the company." I smiled slightly, as Han walked off, leaving me to enter the training room alone.

The head of the company, whom I assumed was who Han was talking about, came in shortly after, as we discussed training schedules, and moving me into a dorm.

I complied happily, hoping this would be the last time going through this training process.

I'm going to make you proud Mum!

Thursday
"You really have to leave us?" Yohan frowned.
Taekyung elbowed him out the way, pulling me into a hug.
"Don't forget about us if you become all rich and famous."
I chuckled lightly.
"I highly doubt that- but sure, if I do become famous I'll let you wallow in my riches."
Taekyung clapped. "Great Plan- then what are you doing here? Get ready and train hard! I'll come visit you on my free weekend!"
I nodded. "Of course."

Yohan stepped forward, stepping around and away from Taekyung, as he grabbed my hands in his.
"Keep in touch, okay? You were honestly my only sanity when it came to this job." He said, lowering his voice to a whisper.
"That and you made it bearable working with her."
His eyes glanced over to Taekyung.

She elbowed him in the ribs as he jumped back in pain.

"Okay you two, don't kill each other whilst I'm gone, okay?" I chuckled, as I hung up my apron, turning around as I waved my goodbyes.

That was my last day working at the cafe.

Friday
I had all my things in a box, sending the rest off to storage that I didn't need, as I locked my apartment for the last time.
My parents had sent in money for people to clean and fix up my apartment for me so I could move into the company dorms.

I packed my things into my car, as I drove out of Suwon.

My eyes caught on the Arcade.
With a sigh, I quickly stopped by, parking in my usual spot.

I stepped inside, the usual clatter of machines and blinking neon lights from games filled my eyes and ears, as I smiled beneath my mask.

I had to leave this home behind.
I had to see my sunshine for the last time in awhile.

There he was, buying a plush toy from the counter, with his countless arcade credits he had gotten from beating me many times.
I stepped up to him, tapping his shoulder.

He turned around, eyes crinkling into a smile.
"Y/N! I actually wanted to see you- see we need to talk." He started.
"I wanted to speak with you also." I said slowly, as his creases faded.

I killed the mood. What a buzzkill I was.

I led him to the back corner, where the PhotoBooth was.
I sat inside, offering him to sit next to me.
He slid into the seat, pulling the curtain closed.

"This toy, it's actually for you... and my planned speech.. you can go first, though." He said, thrusting the toy into my hands.
I fiddled with the toy chickens wings, flipping it over in my hands.
"It's cute." I commented, before I looked at him.

"I'm going somewhere.. I'm moving to Seoul for training, so I won't be coming here for awhile." I said, and he just nodded.
"I'm going away too- something to do with my job, my coworkers need me in Seoul so I have to go back." He explained with a small sigh.

"Suppose we may both see each other in Seoul." I mumbled, as he nodded.
"Well, I'm just a phone call away if you need me, or if you want to hang out here again. When you have a day off, send me a message and we can play MarioKart and mess around like the old days." He said, pulling his mask down to show me his full smile.

"I'd like that." I smiled back, before I turned to the machine, glancing at him.
"Do you have a minute?"
He just nodded, as I pushed a few dollars in, as the PhotoBooth whirred to life.

My sunshine laughed slightly.
"Well well, of course you need something to remember me by."

He took his mask down fully, as we posed for pictures.

Peace signs, a heart, silly faces.

On the last photo, however, he turned and planted a kiss on my cheek.

The camera caught my surprise.
Felix dropped two dollars into the machine for an extra print, as we waited eagerly for the photos to pop out.

I had a hand on my cheek.
"You- I-" I was stammering. Definitely in shock.

He just laughed. "Don't worry about it. Friends kiss, don't they?"

He handed me my print.
"I've got to go now. I'm only a call away, remember?"

With that he left me, as I couldn't wipe the shock off my face.

Do friends really kiss?