Beginning of a new story 3

Depuis le début

The boy heard different voices speaking a familiar language.

'Where am I?'

The young boy had golden blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin.
The crown prince of Roan kingdom, Alberu Crossman.

'This... did I die?'

He remembers running toward his donsaeng right after seeing White star preparing his last attack. It seems that he was caught in the explosion as well.

'But why am I in Korea?' Blue eyes scanning the room he is in, he recognized the language they were using due to Choi Han and Cale teaching him, As well as the test from the sealed god Cale was in.

"Alberu... thank goodness you woke up... do you know how worried we were?"
The woman beside the bed asked him with a relieved smile.

'who?'

"You were in coma for 3 years...you made this mother of yours really worried." The woman continued, patting his head.

'Ah, she's my mother..'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

________________________________________________

Months had passed Cale and Barrow were officially adopted by the old woman named Lee Ga Eun. (another random name I found in google)

Grandma Lee was one of the richest people in the business industry, she had no children nor relatives to pass on her legacy so she made the two young boys as the heir to all her business and belongings. The two, especially the youngest showed outstanding abilities and talents making the two worthy for the title of heir.

"Cale" Grandma Lee called out

"Yes grandma?"

"We will be attending a grand party within a few weeks, The Crossman's youngest son has fully recovered, we were invited to come celebrate for his recovery."

'Crossman?' Cale was stunned. He then remembered his deal with the God of Death.

'My child, absorb ■■■■■ and become a ■■■■■, Then I will send your souls to another world after. Barrow's soul will also be included since I will be transferring the souls that died in the explosion, don't worry he won't be a threat because he doesn't have his AP's anymore.'
.
.
.
.

'...So this is what he meant by 'meet when the time is right'. '
"I got it grandma, I will also tell hyung about it." The young boy said smiling brightly.

"Yes, thank you" She patted the red hair and walked away towards her office.

The red hair watched his grandma walk away then went ahead to tell his brother about the event.

"Hyung" The younger red haid peeked through his brother's door

"Yo, dongsaeng what's up?" Barrow was currently playing games in his phone.

"Grandma said we're going to a party within a few weeks."

"...Do we have to go? Are the old hags going too?"

"Probably, Grandma said it's a big one so they will probably go."

For the past months people had been flocking around them ever since they were announced as heir.

"The Crossmans are the host of the party."

Barrow flinched, stopping the game he was playing.

"...Crossmans?" He sweat dropped.