chapter 16

(Well sure has been awhile...... anyway here's the story)

Y/N is sitting alone in his room scrolling through his phone aimlessly wondering what he should do now

Y/N pov

Where should I start, damnit this is so stressful I haven't had to worry about being hurt In so long I know I can beat the scarf weirdo but the fact there's a metal out there that can actually hurt me is troublesome if someone smart gets ahold of it they could do something crazy I....

"Fuck it I need some air my eyes are blood shot from scrolling these damn addicting videos"

3rd person view

Y/N gets up and rubs his eyes while turning on the light going through his clothes to find something decent to wear, he throws on some random shorts and a hoodie and walks out his back door towards the ally finding something decent to listen to he turns his volume almost all the way down and puts his phone into his pocket, because of one of his many curses he can focus on the music using his other senses to keep his guard up, y/n got to his local grocery store and wandered the isles deciding what he wanted and what he was going to do next.

Y/N thoughts

Ok ok I'll get some chips and head to the Camino ward and look around for something to do for now

Y/N walks over to the counter to pay for his items as he reaches his hand out to hand the money to the bored looking clerk Y/N's hand slightly grazes the clerk hand his version is suddenly blurred, when it clears up he is standing in a box in a darkened room

Afo: "I see you've made it here finally" 

Y/N "For fuck sake I already told you once reverse fla- I mean One f- I mean All For One I don't wanna join and I'm not gonna help you now if you'd excuse me"

Y/N slams his fist against the box, the box shook a bit but nothing happened and the man starts laughing

Afo "Look at the all mighty Y/N, a boy such as you should never have gotten such a power since I couldn't take it I'll just have to get rid of you entirely"

Y/N "no way this box can hold me just watch"

Y/N reels his fist back and begins to barrage the box to his shock the box only shakes more violently and the room their in shakes a bit but the box still stands

Y/N pov

Man if I hit the box to hard something bad could happen but I don't know how much force it can take I'll just have to slowly raise the power I guess this could take awhile

Y/N "so wannabe what's the big plan keep me in a box and bore me to death if I can't break this neither can you"

Afo "Still acting so powerful even though your stuck in there with no idea how to get out it's quite amusing, if I wanted to I could walk into that box right now and walk out just as easily"

Y/N "so you had this the entire time and never used it, I guess you like getting bossed around by me did you just want a raise or something I could start paying you I guess"

Afo "shut that damn mouth I would have squashed you a long time ago but thanks to our friend stain we managed to start copying our own Bsm (Bullshit metal) though it took 4 months to make just enough for this box we can keep you trapped here long enough to make more and end your life so just sit tight and wait for your death "

Y/N "I'm gonna get out of here and I'm gonna hurt you when I do"

Y/N thoughts

I'm gonna have to raise the power if I wanna get out of here but if I really can't break this I need a way to signal the heros...don't fail me now little mouse