Chapter two-We meet again?

It was around 12:00pm and somehow i convinced Kevin to take me to the mall. I ran around into different stores until Kevin suggested Spenders for..lingerie..sighing I walk in. Though I liked the clothes I didn't like coming here with Kevin. We were in Spencers for maybe an hour before we decided to check out and go to a different store. I carried all of the lingerie to the cashier along with some skirts, shorts and shirts. I placed everything on the counter and looked up at the cashier.

"Oh! Your the guy from the other night! Um..Kade right? How are you holding up?" I smiled, he looked down at mostly the lingerie before scanning everything. "Eh, better I suppose." He put everything into two bags and handed it to me. "Thanks for shoppin' st Spencers. Be sure to bring back your Spencer Bucks for a super rad discount! Have a lovely day." The sad and disappointing look on his face turned into a charming smile, I gotta say he might be better lookin then Kevin. Speaking of the devil he noticed I was staring and smacked my arm.

Which snapped me back in reality. I shook my head violently before looking up at Kade. "I was wondering if I could get your number? Obviously I'm not looking for a relationship since I'm already in one but I was hoping we could be friends or something." I asked, flashing him a smile. "Absolutely not—" "Sure." Kade interrupted. I smiled as the two of us exchanged numbers.

"Thanks!" I stepped the side and leaned against the counter. "Are you busy after work? Maybe we all can hang ou—" "Are you out of your mind?!" Kevin pulled me aside. "What? He seems nice. I don't see the big deal." I asked, giving Kevin a 'what the hell' look. "He's a guy! All guys think about is sex! How many times do I have to tell you?!"

"Or are you so insecure you don't want me to have male friends? You don't fool me." I rolled my eyes and walk back to the counter where Kade and i talked while he scanned items, eventually Kevin, my 'lovely' boyfriend, left without me. I assumed he was just gonna wait in the car but I guess not. An hour after he left I stretched and stood up straight. "Well I should get going. I'll text you later okay? Bye!" I flashed him a smile as I walked out, walking down stairs and then outside. I walked around the parking lot, trying to find my car.

Eventually I pull out my phone and call Kevin.

"Kevin? Did you leave without me?"

'Yep. Since you wanna be a bitch you can walk home.'

"Are you kidding me?! I'm not walking that far! Do you know how long of a walk that is?!"

'Well isn't that too bad.'

And with that he hung up. I let out a frustrated sigh before walking back inside the mall and into Spencers. I noticed Kade wasn't at the cashier but instead it was a female with blue and blond hair. "Excuse me? Do you know where Kade is?" I asked walking up to the cashier. "Kade? Oh yeah, hes in the back stocking the shelves."

"Great, thanks!" I wave slightly before walking to the back, only to see Kade crouched down. "Hey, Kade?" I mumbled with my hands behind my back. "He leave without you?" He asked, looking back at me. All he got in return was a nod. "I can give you a ride once I get off work."

I sigh a sigh of relief. "Thanks." I smile, leaning down and wrapping my arms around him in an attempt of hugging him from behind. "No worries." He mumbled as I let go. I stood up behind Kade and just watched as he stocked the shelves until a tall male with black and purple hair tapped my shoulder. "Hm..?" I turn and look at him and immediately stepped back with an annoyed look on my face.

"Stace."

"Y/N."

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "What do you want?" I was now on the other side of Kade making him in the middle of us. "You know him?" Kade asked. "He use to date. But he left me for some chick that doesn't want him. God, I don't know what I saw in him." I grabbed the bridge of my nose before crouching down next to Kade, now ignoring anything Stace has to say.

I decided to help Kade stock the shelves, and I did just that. Kade and I talked, laughed and joked, 3 hours quickly went by. Kade and I stood up, I took in a deep breath before letting it out. "You good?" Kade looked at me.

I nod. "Just can't believe he left without me. It's unbelievable. I swear he wasn't always like this. I don't know what happened to him." I rub my face and sigh. "No offense but he sounds like a dick. Why are you still with him?"

"He's-i mean-Scared I guess? I don't know." I cross my arms, looking down at my feet. Kade let out a sigh. "Is he always like this with guys you talk to or just me?" He asked, turning around and walking off with me by his side. "Everyone..but I swear he's a good guy! He's just..insecure I guess." I mumbled.

Kade walked into a room with a 'Staff only' sign on it so I waited until he finished. Soon he walked out and looked at me. "Alrighty, let's head out." Kade flash me a small smile before leading me outside the store and to his car. Unlocking the doors and getting in the driver side, I got inside as well. The both of us buckled our seatbelts and I gave him my address, and Kade took off. Surprisingly we lived pretty close to each other, only a few blocks away.

Small chit chat here and there but the car ride was mostly silent, once we arrived I thanked Kade and gave him a quick hug before getting out. I walked up to the door, Kade told me we wouldn't leave until I actually went inside to make sure nothing happened. I grabbed the door knob and pushed the door open, I waved at Kade and smiled before walking in. Only then did he drive off.

"What the hell!" You shouted, looking around the house for your boyfriend, before finding him in the bedroom. He looked panicked, which set you off. "What is your problem? Leaving by myself at the fucking mall?" You argued.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been fucking around with that Kade guy."

"Fucking aroun-We met yesterday! When would I have time to 'fuck around'. I was with you all day because your such a control freak! I can't have friends, and even if I had any I can't hang out with them without you being up my ass all day!"

"Are you kidding me?! You fuck every guy you can get to!"

I stared at my boyfriend, my hands clenching into fist. "I fuck every guy I can get to?! What about you! I see the way you look at other girls! Oh but I'm the fucking whore, right? I always am!" I yelled, years welling in my eyes. "Get the fuck outta my house." I growled, pointing at the bedroom door. "Take all your shit to! We're done. Fuck you." I continued. I walked over to the closet, grabbing his clothes and throwing them on the floor. I grabbed all of his belongings and threw them on the floor with his clothes.

"Fuck you too then, bitch." Kevin growled, picking all of his stuff up. "Let's go Stacy."

"Stacy?" I mumbled, just then your best friend, Stacy, crawled out from underneath my bed, wearing nothing but her undergarments. My jaw dropped as my eyebrows narrowed. "Stacy?! Are you fucking kidding me?!"

Stacy jumped slightly at my yelling, but I didn't care. Frantically she got dressed and followed Kevin out.

(Sorry this one is hella short, I wanted to hurry and get this one out. :( )