Ending. Chapter 7

The next morning u woke up still n@ked in your rivals bed. You just looked at his sleeping face. A smile started forming as u kept observing his features.

The sun was starting to rise. U put on your clothes and headed for the door while he was still sleeping. U didn't leave leave any notes or say anything about u leaving. U just left without notice and decided to think of the whole thing as a one night stand.

Luckily avoiding him was easy since you didn't have the same work space, and u took a new bus schedule to go home.

A few months later. The buses were once again busy as hell. U were able to get on the last bus home but all the seats were full, u had no other choice but to stand up the entire ride home.

Once the bus started to move, u felt a slight tapping on your thigh. A taller figure stood up infront of u gesturing that u should take his seat. "Its a long ride home for u, y don't u take my seat?" a familiar voice whispered to u. Your rival that u almost successfully avoided for the last 2 months.

"Not gonna invite me to sit on your lap again?" u said sarcasticly.
"Well, I don't want to risk loosing u again for Months after it again. If I get to see you on the bus once a day for the rest of my life, that'd be enough."

The bus hit a small hole in the ground and made the bus bounce a bit. U ended up loosing your balance and falling onto his chest. He held on to the bus railing and held on to your waist.

"You know, I wouldn't mind holding u like this the rest of the ride."
"Won't u get tired?"
"Then ill sit and u can stay on my lap again. Simple."

You didn't bother to protest after. U just enjoyed the rest of the ride home listening to the heart beat of someone who u once hated.

The end.