EP 44

The sleeping soul under the ground roared and lifted the ground, turning into weapons one after another, standing beside Wei Wuxian. None of the sword blades of those killers could get close to the bodies of Wei Wuxian and Jiang Yanli. They were all blocked by the evil corpses he had summoned out, but those who could get closer were all hit by spells that thrown out by Wei Wuxian and rolled back while screaming.

In a rage, Wei Wuxian didn't have time to think about it: Who was the person and why he wanted to hurt him in his Mass Grave, only relying on the power of these dozens of warriors?

The corpses manipulated by the Yin Tiger Talisman were extremely fierce and killed the dozens of people almost instantaneously. Jiang Yanli was not relaxed, the worry in her eyes became even more, and she suddenly grasped Wei Wuxian's shoulders and said: "Axian! What's matter with you!"

Wei Wuxian looked inexplicable when she asked, and thought what else could I be? I was fine. But he also felt that Jiang Yanli's voice sounded a little vague, and there seemed to be something dripping down on his face. He subconsciously touched his nose, and the hand was all red.

He didn't have a good rest these days. He had tried his best to strengthen restraint and suppress evil things. He originally felt that there was nothing wrong with using Yin Tiger Talisman on impulse, but he was already exhausted.

Jiang Yanli said, "Axian!!" Wei Wuxian swayed twice, and he barely stood still, trying to stabilize his voice and said to Jiang Yanli, "I'm fine, senior sister. You went down the mountain soon and met Jin Zixuan..."

The surrounding corpses suddenly roared. Wei Wuxian was uneasy now, he would be unable to suppress these corpses controlled by the Yin Tiger Talisman!

He grabbed Jiang Yanli's hand abruptly, trying to take her out first anyway. He held a handful of spells, ready to throw them at any time. Perceiving the breath of living people, pale eyes of corpses quickly looked over here, and some of the corpses closer to them had even rushed over.

Wei Wuxian cursed in his heart and had to stop. At this moment, a zitther sound suddenly sounded, and it pierced through the air.The murderous corpses that were ready to go were also shocked by the sound and stayed in place.

Wei Wuxian was overjoyed and shouted, "Lan Zhan!" Lan Wangji descended from the sky while driving Bichen, holding the other half of the Yin Tiger Talisman in his hand. The Yin Tiger Talisman was glowing- the sign of being motivated by Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji played the zitther with one hand and urged Bichen with another hand. The silver sword drew a few dazzling blue lights in the air. Wherever the sword light went, the murderous corpses wailed and fell.

Wei Wuxian's hanging heart finally fell, and along with it came a strong sense of fatigue.

As if all the tireness of the past few days came at this moment, Wei Wuxian only felt a huge headache and then lost consciousness the moment Lan Wangji held his shoulders.

Wei Wuxian suddenly sat up from the bed. Immediately a voice next to him sounded: "Axian!"

Wei Wuxian's head was still buzzing, as if a hundred corpses were screaming around him. He rubbed his temples uncomfortably.

Jiang Yanli sat beside his bed and asked, "Axian, how are you?"

Wei Wuxian calmed down and said, "I'm fine, Senior Sister." He turned his head abruptly and looked at Jiang Yanli with wide eyes, "Senior Sister, are you hurt?"

Jiang Yanli smiled reluctantly, and said: "If you don't wake up, I will die of heartache!"

"Hehe." Wei Wuxian touched the back of his head, "I am, I'm too tired." As if heard his voice, a person walked in from outside, it was Lan Wangji.