Your Name is Demon King

Start from the beginning

Everyone was speechless and didn't know what would be the right thing to say, I bit my lip.

"It's ironic, isn't it?", Hube spoke up, "Lord Weller once saved my life and now I'm forced to fight him".

I elbowed Hube's arm, "not helping Hube~".

"Shut up already! I'm tired of doubting people... even the people closest to me" Yuri said sadly.

"Oh, Yuri..." Wolfram said quietly.

Yuri turned to face us, annoyed and quite childish, "so I've decided I'm never going to mistrust anyone ever again. Good night!", throwing the bed cover over himself in a huff.

It was kind of awkward since we were standing there staring at him especially since the light was still on.
I sighed and walked over to Yuri and leaned down to kiss his head, "good night, Yuri", before shooing everyone away from his bed, "you heard his Highness, now off you go. Go sharpen a sword or collapse in your bed".

"Rina, you're being ridiculous" Murada replied annoyed.

I glared at him sharply, turning my head to face him, "no, you're all being ridiculous standing here staring at Yuri trying to sleep, questioning his decisions as a king".

Murada looked crestfallen not to mention scared but I pushed him as I ushered everyone to move. I sighed again.

I feel like I'm back at work again...

Not long afterwards, everyone but Yozak had gone to bed. I couldn't sleep so I put my shawl around my shoulders and went to go sit outside for some air.
I sat on the stairs and looked up at the sky, there were no stars out tonight. Just the crescent moon shined the night for me.

Perhaps a life without Conrart is a night without stars...

Rina...

Sorry Julia, just let me be sad on my own for a while...

I looked down at my hands and clasped them together as I prayed to myself for Conrart to be safe and to someday come back to us, my prayer was interrupted by the front door closing shut.
I turned to look behind me to see Wolfram, he looked so serious.

"Needed some air too?" I asked sweetly while patting the space beside me.

Wolfram didn't say a word as he sat beside me, I couldn't help but smile to make sure he wasn't worried about me as I played with my fingers and looked at the pretty woods surrounding the Inn.
It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop in all this silence.

"I heard what happened in town", Wolfram stated, "between Conrart and Günter".

I smiled sadly as I looked down at my hands, "Is that so?".

"I wanted to thank you for trying to stop them and to say I'm sorry that you have to be in the crossfire".

"In a world where you experience real-life sword fights and watch people you care about trying to kill each other, you need to find the strength to endure" I replied certainly.

"Especially when one of them is Conrart".

I covered my mouth, my face glowing with a pink hue, "maybe, please don't tell me no one else knows besides Yozak...".

"Everyone knows besides Yuri".

I curled up into my legs, shyly, "I thought I kept it hidden so well".

"You were very obvious about your feelings towards Conrart".

I felt deflated as I laughed a little at my stupidity, "oh well, it's not like he'd return my feelings anyway".