Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

"Why?" Christy says.

"First born of the Mikaelson's." Freya says.

Christy becomes worried about what Freya has told her about Dahlia.

⚜️⚜️

Now, in the study, Freya is telling Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah about Dahlia.

"I was just a child when Dahlia took me. I was five years old when I started my magic." Freya says.

"So, you're saying that Dahlia is coming for Klaus's and I's baby? But the baby is not even born yet." Christy says.

"Dahlia will come for the child, unborn or not." Freya says.

"So, what the bloody hell are we gonna do?" Rebekah asks.

"We need a plan to protect Christy and the unborn child." Elijah says.

Christy gets up and walks away. Klaus and Elijah exchange worried looks at each other. And Klaus gets up and walks away.

In the baby's nursery, Christy is holding the plush pink bunny in her hands.

Klaus slowly walks inside the baby's nursery. "Christiana?"

"If what Freya said about the witch, Dahlia, is true. Then, she's coming for our child. And she's not been born yet." Christy says.

"Christy?" Klaus says, and slowly walks up to her.

"Dahlia is gonna take our baby, isn't she?" Christy asks Klaus, gloomily.

"I'm not gonna let Dahlia take our child. Besides, Luna is beautiful name." Klaus says.

Christy smiles softly. And she and Klaus hugs each other.

⚜️⚜️

ST ANNE'S CHURCH

Christy is sitting on the sacristy steps. And Davina is with the two Harvest Girls, Amy and Jessica.

"Christy." Davina says, and slowly walks up to her and sits down beside her on the sacristy steps. "I think you become interested with this spell."

Christy glances at the spell and gently takes it in her hand. "It's a resurrection spell."

"I thought you may become interested in it. It doesn't take much of magic." says Davina.

"Thanks, Davina." Christy says with a smile.

Davina smiles softly at Christy. And gets up, and walks away. Christy glances at the resurrection spell sheet, and ponders what to do with it.

⚜️⚜️

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

Christy is at Sophie Devereaux's gravestone. And gently soothes her fingertips over her deceased best friend.

Even though, Sophie and Christy had gotten off a bit antagonistically, at first, but after becoming acquainted with each other, bonding over their lost loved ones, they had became best friends.

Christy glances at her small baby bump and gently puts her hand on her baby bump. "Sophie Devereaux was your auntie."

And then, Christy ponders to herself as an idea conjures up. She looks at Sophie Devereaux's gravestone and gently puts her hand on it. She makes her eyes glow blue and her hand glows blue as well.