Forever❤️

Warnings: violence, blood, death, sadness

Arthur was fighting one of his worst enemies. He told the people in the community to go and hide somewhere else until the fight was over. You decided to stay with him to fight alongside him. He told you to go with the rest of the community but you refused. You weren't going to let him face this alone. He realized that you weren't going anywhere. Even though he was worried for your safety, he was incredibly grateful that you were staying by his side.

The fight was brutal. There were a couple of times where someone almost killed you but Arthur protected you with his power. As you were busy fighting the last man, you saw Arthur fighting his nemesis...and it looked like he was going to lose. You quickly knocked the person out who you were fighting and ran towards their fight.

The man kicked Arthur to the ground and pulled out a long knife. You gasped and ran faster. Arthur turned around on his back and looked at the man. "Finally...I will bring peace to the world" the man said and was about to plunge the knife into Arthur.

"No!!!!" you yelled. The man stopped halfway. You stopped running and stood in front of them. "Please...please...don't hurt him" you said and started to cry. The man turned around and looked at you. Arthur tried sitting up against the wall. "Why are you doing this? Why are you defending him?" the man asked you. You looked at Arthur who was bruised and battered. Tears ran down your cheeks because you couldn't stand the sight of him being hurt. You looked at the man.

"Because I love him!!" you said. The man started laughing. "You love a man like that?! A monster!" he said continuing laughing. You looked at the man full of hatred. "You're the monster" you said shaking with rage. The man stopped laughing and slowly started walking towards you. "Get away from Y/N!" Arthur said threateningly. The man stood in front of you. You stared at each other. He pulled you closer. "Get away from me! Get away from-" you said but suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your abdomen.

You looked down and saw the long knife plunged into you. "No!!!!!!" Arthur yelled. "You made your choice...now you can rot in this 'community' with him" the man said. You gasped as he pulled the knife out of you. "Y/N!" Arthur yelled. His cry almost sounded like a wounded animal's. You writhed in pain as the blood left your abdomen. Suddenly, you heard a gunshot and saw that the man shot Arthur.

"Oh god no!! No!!" you yelled and started to sob. The man laughed and turned around. He gave you a kick as he left and you screamed in agony. "I hope you two have a great after-" the man said but there was a gunshot. He fell to the ground and you looked at Arthur. He lowered his hand with a gun in it. You tried to get on your hands and knees to crawl but you couldn't. "Please don't move honey, I'm coming" Arthur said and with his last strength he was able to stand up and walked towards you.

He fell down next to you and gently took you in his arms as he rest against another wall. Both of your blood was on each other but you didn't even think of it...all you had on your mind was the near approaching death. "Y/N..." Arthur said as he brushed his fingers through your hair. "Arthur...I'm...I'm scared" you said crying softly. He took your hand and you gripped his tightly. "Shhh it's okay darling" he said also crying. Both of you knew that nothing was okay. But Arthur just wanted to ease you before you left.

"My...heart...slower" you said barely getting any words out. Arthur continued to brush your hair, hoping that it would bring you some peace. "I love you, Y/N" Arthur said crying. Your hand started losing grip on his hand. You tried your best to give him one last smile. "I...love you...too...Arthur Harrow" you said. After one last look into his tearful blue eyes you slowly closed your eyes and passed away.

"My love...I'm so sorry" Arthur said and caressed your now cold cheek. He sobbed uncontrollably because for a single moment, he was alone in this life...without you. He felt his heartbeat getting weaker and weaker. His mind started playing memories...all of them were of you. He smiled and gave you one last kiss on the top of your head. "I'm coming, my love" he said softly. He rest his head on top of yours and closed his eyes.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw a big blue sky. Without effort, you got up and saw that the stab wound was gone. Fields of reed surrounded you. Suddenly, you realized that Arthur wasn't by your side. "Arthur" you said. You walked through the field in search of him. "Arthur!"   you called out. An overwhelming feeling of panic started to engulf you. "Please no...he...he had to make it" you said to yourself. You broke into a run and called out to him.

"Arthur!!! Arthur!! Where are you?!" you yelled. But no one replied. You dropped down to your knees and started sobbing. "How am I suppose to be happy here without him?!!" you yelled and sobbed to anyone who might hear you. All you could hear was the breeze flowing through the reeds. You held your stomach and sobbed even more. The pain you felt when you were stabbed did not compare to the pain you felt at that moment.

"Y/N" a voice said. You stopped sobbing and turned your head. Through your tears you saw a man with long hair and recognisable blue eyes. "Arthur?" you asked as you quickly wiped your tears. The man walked towards you, without a cane, and helped you up. "Why are you crying, my love?" he asked and touched your cheek. You finally saw that it was indeed Arthur. "Arthur!!" you said happily and put your arms around him.

"I'm sorry that I took so long, angel. There was a little trouble on the way" he said holding you tightly. "I thought I'd lost you forever" you said digging your head into his chest and cried. Arthur kissed your forehead. "You will never be without me, darling" he said and smiled at you. You smiled lovingly at him as you brushed his long hair behind his ear. You kissed each other passionately. "I love you, Arthur" you said and dug your head into his chest. "I love you, Y/N...forever" he said. He couldn't believe that he was going to spend eternity with the one that he loves.