DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?

Start from the beginning

P.O.V ends.

She takes her phone and startrd admiring siddharth's pic. She slept while seeing his pic.

At siddharth's side

He was at his friend's party, ashi was also there.

Ashi's P.O.V

I have to make sid mine by hook or by crook. I will do anything to make him mine.

P.O.V ends.

Then an idea clicks in her mind. She goes and takes 2 drinks from the bar section. She mix something in 1 drink. She takes both drink and goes towards siddharth.

Ashi - Hey sid.

Siddharth - Hi.

Ashi - Take this.

She said giving him a drink in which she had mixed something.

Siddharth - Thanks.

Siddharth takes that drink and drinks it. Ashi also drinks her drink. Both were talking then siddharth started feeling dizzy.

Ashi - Sid you ok?

Siddharth - Umm..I am just feelig dizzy.

Ashi - Come with me.

She said dragging him from there. She takes him from there and made him sit in her car.

Siddharth - Where are you taking me?

Ashi - My home, it's near only. Your home is far away from here. You can stay at my home tonight.

She sits on driver seat and started driving the car towards her home. They reached there and she takes siddharth inside her home. She takes him in her bedroom. Siddharth had passed out. She made him laid down on bed and remove his shoes. She cover him with duvet and kissed his cheek and comes out of the room.

Ashi's P.O.V

I am not going to do anything with him without his concern...Now I have to edit some pics of him being in bed with me. Then I will send those pics to avneet and then she will leave sid and then sid is all mine.

P.O.V ends.

She started editing pics. She edits them and then she slept in another room.

Skips to next day

In morning

At siddharth's side

He wakes up with a bad headache. He look around and found the surrounding different.

Siddharth's P.O.V

God my head is paining alot! I look around and found the surrounding different. It's not my room, it's someone else's room.

P.O.V ends.

He quickly get up from bed and comes out of the room. He sees ashi sitting in hall.

Siddharth - Ashi.

She heard his voice and look towards him.

Ashi - Good morning, sid.

Siddharth - Good morning...How I came here?

Ashi - Last night we were at a party, and you were drunk so I bought you here.

Siddharth - Ohk.

Ashi - Umm..I wanna talk about last night.

Siddharth - Last night?

Ashi - Ya whatever happened last night was....

Siddharth cuts her in between - What happened last night?

Ashi - Don't you remember?

Siddharth - No.

Ashi - Umm..actually everything happened between us that happened between a husband and wife.

Siddharth - What?!

Ashi - Yes!

Siddharth - Ashi stop your nonsense.

Ashi - It's fine sid, I am not going to tell anyone about this and specially not avneet.

Ashi's P.O.V

Yes! I m not going to tell her, I am just going to send her those pictures.

P.O.V ends.

Siddharth - Shut up I am just going back home.

After saying this he goes from there. Ashi took her phone and send those pictures to avneet.

At avneet's side

She is in her room getting ready for college then a notification came on her phone. She open the notification and sees pictures of siddharth and ashi. A tear fall from her eyes.

She sits on bed and started crying. Then siddharth came inside the room.

He sees her crying, he goes towards her.

Siddharth - Avu why are you crying?

She look at him in anger. She wipe her tears.

Avneet - Where you were last night?

Siddharth became silent.

Avneet - Answer me sid.

Siddharth's P.O.V

If I will tell her that I was at ashi's home then she will misunderstand it and I can't even lie to her. God! What to do now?

P.O.V ends.

Avneet - Answer me sid.

Siddharth - I..I was at my friend's home, I told you na that I will not come yesterday night.

Avneet - Stop lying, sid. You were not at your friend's home, tell me the truth.

Siddharth - Avu I...

Avneet cuts him in between - You were at ashi's home, right?

Siddharth became shock.

Avneet - How was last night? Did you enjoyed being in bed with her?

Siddharth - Avu shut up! Stop talking nonsense.

Avneet - Oh really! Then what's this.

She said showing him those pictures. Siddharth sees them, he was shock.

Siddharth - Avu believe me they are fake.

Avneet - If it is fake then why you lied to me?

Siddharth - I thought you will misunderstand me.

Avneet - Sid stop lying.

Siddharth - Avu listen to me, I was at my friend's party, there I was drunk and ashi took me home then I don't remember what happened.

Avneet - You think I will believe your this stupid story!

•CHAPTER END•