DIY Home Makeover

Start from the beginning

Tarantula was hard at work hammering a small plank onto a wooden hinge so she could have her own shelf. As she hammered one last nail in, she quickly swapped tools and grabbed a screwdriver to screw in the hinges so they would stay attached to the wall and not slip.

Piranha and Hornet were busy, in their rooms, smashing a giant hole in their walls so that they both could each have their own window.

In Piranha's room, Piranha was using his wrecking ball to smash a giant circular hole, saying, "Alright! This window is gonna be super sweet!"

After giving his wrecking ball one more mighty throw, the impact made the hole perfect, as Piranha quickly grabbed a roll of duct tape and some blue curtains, quickly tapping the curtains over the hole so anyone from the outside wouldn't see where their hideout was.

Stepping back to admire his work, Piranha then said, "Now, to build the window frame, and add the glass, and attach the window to the hole."

Meanwhile, Hornet was finished using the sledgehammer to make the hole in his wall for his window, and similar to what Piranha did, he used tape as a temporary holder for a set of orange curtains, attaching it to the wall.

Once it was secured, Hornet admired his handiwork, "Step 2: making the proper curtain holders so I don't have to rely on the duct tape."

Aside from decorating their own individual rooms, each team member also made sure to help one another out as well. Piranha volunteered to help Hornet with building the curtain holder while Hornet lent a hand in building the circular window frame for Piranha's window. Tarantula was helping Shark screw in a door that would lead to a closet he made, in his room, where he can store all of his disguises safely, while in Tarantula's room, Shark was aiding in helping in positioning Tarantula's bed, moving it to where she told him to. Wolf was lending a helping hand with Snake in Snake's room, moving the bed towards where snake wanted it to be, and in Wolf's room, Snake was helping to nail together Wolf's new bed frame, with the two fistbumping/fist-head-bumping together in success.

The Bad Guys: Just a little touch-up
Just a little paint
And we'll be done in no time

Hornet: Hey, this is looking great!

The Bad Guys: 'Cause they say many hands
And the work gets lighter
And working with your friends
Will make the whole day brighter

Gonna work, work, work
Got so much to do
Well, I don't mind the work
'Cause I get to work with you

Gonna work, work, work
Make our dreams come true
'Cause when we work together
There's nothing we, nothing we can't do

Tarantula: I found the perfect color

Hornet: Yeah, and you know that I measure right

Piranha: 'Cause we'll be done in no time

Shark: And we'll make this place a delight

The Bad Guys: 'Cause they say there is friendship
In everybody
And when I need a hand
I've got you there beside me

Gonna work, work, work...

However, the more that the team tried to work together, the more that things started to get a little messy, which also led to a bit of conflict arising.

In Tarantula room's, Tarantula was pushing forward a black paint can, "Okay, so for my room's color, I'm thinking all black, just like my computer, to go with the high-tech ensemble."