Chapter 1 - SCV Ready!

Previously...

"HOLD UP. TERRAN MARINE CMC ARMOR?! AND A C-14 ASSAULT RIFLE?! AYO THIS IS AWESOME!"

"An abandoned terran base..."

"Hello there."

Now...

Your mind: I GOTTA SAY THE MEME, I GOTTA SAY THE MEME!

You: General Kenobi:

Adjutant: General Kenobi. Allusion detected: Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

The screen suddenly played an all-too-familiar moment that we likely all know.

You: Wait. You understand the meme?

Adjutant: The Marines stationed here commonly put archives of various 21st-century memes on my data drives. After this base, known as Sycamore Base, was abandoned by the Dominion, my data core still remains with said memes. I am no longer hostile because I do not possess the self-defense un turrets anymore.

You: So... does this mean you are now neutral considering that the Dominion abandoned this base?

Adjutant: Correct. Anyone can claim ownership of Sycamore Base, me included, now that the Dominion abandoned. Including you.

The table suddenly showed a holographic fingerprint scanner.

Adjutant: Simply put your fingerprint onto the scanner. Here. Let me remove your CMC armor.

A few robotic claws helped you exit the CMC armor. Afterwards, you put your finger onto the scanner.

Adjutant: New commander registered. Name: Y/N L/N. Date of Birth: (Insert your birthday here). Origination: Earth.

You felt surprised for a moment that the adjutant guessed your personal information (You knew you're not getting doxxed since this base is abandoned). But then you realized that adjutants are known for being battlefield tacticians and core advisers.

Adjutant: Command registered. You are now in control of Sycamore Base, and in turn, I am your adjutant.

You wanted to see how long this base has been abandoned for.

You: Adjutant, uhhhh... what's your deisgnation number?

Adjutant: Adjutant 20-05 in your command, commander.

You: Adjutant 20-05. What's the status on the base?

Adjutant 20-05: Despite the base being abandoned for nearly four years, alongside the Dominion recovering whatever they could, many core systems still remain functional. You may have noticed the liberal amounts of cobwebs and dust collected over the years.