"It's okay, just don't do that again." Jake said with a quick sigh of relief. He felt like an older brother that I never had.

The Na'vi women from earlier jumped down and started to tell the hunters to calm down. One of the hunters came up to her, I'm guessing he was the leader.

"What are you doing Tsu'tey?" The women spoke.

"These demons are forbidden here." The hunter from earlier said.

His name is Tsu'tey. He has such a lovely name. I look at him then back at the Na'vi women as she spoke again.

"There has been a sign from Eywa. This is a matter for the Tsahik." She told him. Tsu'tey then got back on his diorhorse, telling the hunters to bring us along.

"What's happening?" Jake asked.

"We're going to their home to see whether we should live or not." I told him.

We both sighed as we looked up in awe at their home tree. It had looked exactly like the one Grace had put in her book. It was 150m tall and I'm guessing belonged to the Omiticaya Clan. They brought us up to the Chief of the Clan, also known as the Olo'eytkan.

"Why did you bring these aliens here?" The chief asked the women.

"I was going to kill them but there was a sign from Eywa." she told him.

"I said that no sky people are aloud here." He  told her.

"What is he saying?" Jake asked the women.

"My father is deciding whether to kill you two or not."

"Your father? Nice to meet you sir." Jake said while holding out his hand to shake the chief.

I hissed at Jake a bit and stopped him before things got too crazy. Then, we saw another Na'vi women walking down the spiral staircase.

"That is mother. She is Tsahik, interpreter of Eywa." The women spoke.

She walked up to us, grabbing a needle like object. She pricked Jake, licking his blood off before doing the same to me.

"What are you called?" She asked.

"Jake Sully." Jake responded first.
She then turned to face me.
"Zaria Lee." I told her.

"Why did you both come to us?" She asked.

"We want to learn" Jake replied.

"We have tried to teach the sky people but their cups were too full."

"Trust me, my cup is empty. You can even ask Dr. Augustine. I'm no scientist." Jake says.

"What are you?" She asked us both.

"I was a marine. A warrior- from the- jarhead clan." Jake told her. I rolled my eyes at him.

"A warrior? I could easily kill him." Tsu'tey yelled making everyone get excited. The chief then stoped him, backing him away a bit.

"This is the first warrior of the sky people we've seen. We should learn from him." He announces. The Tsahik then looks at me, waiting for a response.

"I am a scientist that's been wanting to learn more about the Na'vi people." I tell her.

"You know our language very well. Are you skilled with anything else?" She asked me.

"I do not know the daily tasks of an Omiticaya  person, but I am willing to learn all that I can." I say to her.

"Very well." She says to me. She then speaks with the Tsu'tey, the Na'vi women, and the clan leader.

"My daughter, you will teach JakeSully, and Tsu'tey, you will teach ZiaraLee." She discussed with the two of them. They both hissed with disapproval but had to obey. After talking, she turned back around and spoke again.

"It is decided. My daughter, will teach JakeSully and Tsu'tey will teach ZiaraLee. Learn well you two, then we will see if your sanity can be cured." She announced.

We both nod our heads in agreement. Tsu'tey then came up to me, telling me to follow him. Jake gave Tsu'tey a cold look before I told him it was okay. I said my goodbyes and then followed Tsu'tey up the spiral. I saw Jake and the Na'vi women talking as we continued up to the second floor. They shortly disappeared afterward.

——
A/n: lmk if there were any mistakes lol. I hope you enjoyed this chapter :))