'We kissed. I told her I wanted to be with her,' Toni admitted.

'Get out,' Fangs said with tears building up in his eyes.

'Fangs please, we can talk about this,' Toni pleaded, she still wanted to be friends.

'I said get out, I can't even look at you'.

Toni nodded as tears built up in her own eyes, she stood up and walked towards Anthony's room.

'What are you doing?' Fangs asked.

'Getting Anthony,' Toni said as if it was obvious.

'Like hell you are. He's staying here with me'.

'No Fangs. We agreed on arrangements before we even got into a relationship'.

'Yeah well things change,' Fangs shrugged, 'now go be with Cheryl, she's obviously more important than me and your son'.

'How dare you?' Toni spat, she knew she'd done wrong but this was nothing to do with her love for her son.

'How dare I? How dare you? Did you even want to get rid of Fenn? You sure didn't seem worried about it when you was with her'.

'Fangs of course I wanted to get rid of Fenn. I care about you, we've been friends for so long. I never wanted to hurt you like this'.

'But you did, didn't you?'

'I can only apologise Fangs,' Toni said, 'but I can't help the way I feel'.

Fangs nodded his head as anger built up in his chest, before he could stop himself he punch the wall leaving a huge hole in it.

'Fangs what the fuck!'

'Just get out Toni!' Fangs said grabbing her arm and throwing her out of the apartment.

The brunette banged on the door, she didn't want to use her magic but she wasn't leaving without her son.

Toni pulled her phone out of her pocket and called Tabitha, she knew Fangs was angry and rightly so, she needed someone to talk him down.

—————

'Toni what happened?' Tabitha asked when she found Toni sitting outside her apartment door, Jughead was by her side.

'He knows about Cheryl and I,' Toni said with her eyes filled with tears, 'he won't let me take Anthony'.

'It's okay,' Tabitha said sliding down next to Toni and wrapping her in a hug, she reached into her pocket and took out Toni's spare apartment key that the brunette had given her incase of emergencies and handed it to Jughead.

Jughead unlocked the door and pushed it open, closing it as soon as he was inside.

'Toni I swear...' Fangs said as he stood up from the couch.

'Relax,' Jughead said as he took a careful step forward.

'Jughead what the hell are you doing here?'

'Toni called Tabitha. Do you want to tell me what's going on?'

'Why don't you ask Toni?'

'I'm asking you. Come on talk to me,' Jughead said taking a seat on the couch next to the emotional man.

'She cheated. She cheated on me with Cheryl fucking Blossom,' Fangs said burying his head in his hands, 'I can't believe she's done this to me'.

'I'm sorry dude,' Jughead said placing a hand on Fangs shoulder, he knew this wasn't easy for any of them.