Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾

Start from the beginning

"Well.. thank you so much, Frankie. That's very sweet of you. Now everyone sit down.. we'll start dinner." Grace said.

Everybody gathered and sat down at the dining table. Then we started eating. Bud and Coyote started sharing stories about their childhood and made fun of it. And of course, Frankie responded to them with another joke. They were really weird sometimes but they're also the most fun family I've ever known.

Once we were all done with dinner, Brianna and Coyote moved to the back side of the house to smoke while the rest of us moved to the living room and had a chat.

"Wait wait wait birthday isn't a birthday without making a wish and blowing out candles.. and eating a cake. Let's do it now!!" Frankie suddenly said.

"But I don't do that. Besides, we don't have a birthday cake or candles." Grace replied.

Grace actually didn't like birthday cake or blowing candles because she said she's been doing that for too many years, so it became kind of meaningless to her.

"Ohh we do have both.." Frankie grinned.

Frankie walked back to the dining room and grabbed the brownie she made and her bag. Since we didn't have a birthday cake, she used the brownie as a birthday cake. She pulled out the candle from her bag. She put candles on the brownie for Grace to blow out. Grace made a speech before she blew out the candles and cut the brownie into smaller pieces so everyone could have one. Everyone grabbed their piece of cake while Grace continued her speech, she thanked everyone and told them how much she loved them. Frankie smirked while we were all eating her brownie. She looked a little bit weird. Suspicious. It was like she was plotting something.

After a while, I felt a little bit strange in my head. I felt relaxed and happy. I looked around and saw that everyone also started acting strange. They laughed their ass off at very bad jokes or even just random words.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU. THIS IS IMPORTANT. SO MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY!" Grace shouted.

Everyone went silent and gathered in the living room area.

"On this special day.. I want to introduce you all to y/n.."

"Grace! What are you doing?" I tried to stop her from talking but failed.

"We.. We already know y/n mom." Mallory said.

"Ssshhh quiet! Today I want you all to know that y/n is my girlfriend. My partner. This beautiful, sweet, kind and smart young lady right here is my lover." She said.

"Your what??" Brianna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Since when? I thought you were with that rich guy.. Nick."

"Nick dumped her," Frankie said with a chuckle.

"What?" Everyone said in unison.

"Yeah yeah.. that's true. Nick dumped me. But he's not that good in bed anyway.." Grace murmured the last sentence.

"Since when do you like women?" Robert asked.

"Y/n and I have been together for a month I think." She looked at me and I just nodded in agreement. "She's the first woman I ever slept with. She's so sweet. She cares a lot about me and she's always there for me. She makes me happy."

"That's true. Y/n cares about Grace a lot. Like a lot a lot. She's always taking care of old Grace." Frankie added.

Everyone was still silent. They were speechless.

"So from now on, I want you all to welcome her to the family and be nice to her!" Grace said.

I felt a bit awkward but then Mallory came and hugged me. She thanked me and welcomed me with a big and genuine smile, and then the rest of the family cheered for me. This was a lot better than I expected.