A voice interrupted the computer, "software update available." What? A software update? Why would there be a software update? "One." The ship felt like it was in the middle of a giant earthquake. A blue light appeared, and it was like a long tunnel, and I was going through it. It ended at a black room. I heard a faint voice, but I couldn't really hear what it said, but it sounded like "Don't give up," but I couldn't tell.

I woke up to the screen in front of me, "Good morning, captain. We are currently ERROR years into our journey. Coffee en route. The current ship status is absolutely catastrophic. Initiating emergency wake the hell up protocol." I was flung out of the cryopod and landed somewhere near the centre. "Reviving head engineer," Damian flew out of his cryopod as well, but he hit the window instead of the floor.

I heard the window crack. Damian struggled to get up, "Are we there, captain?" The window cracked some more, than broke. It was a good thing that I was on the other side of the control panel, or else I would've gone flying out into space. Though, Damian was right in front of the window, and he did go flying into space. From the vacuum suction, I had to hold on to the panel. "Hull breach detected, closing shield."

Well then, with that Damian was gone, out into the void that is space. The control panel randomly lit up into flames. "Fire detected on bridge," alarms started to go off, "Oxygen depleting." I can either fix the life support or I could put out the fire. "I'm going to fix the life support because maybe then it could possibly put out the fire." I had just talked to myself something I only did when I was stressed. I then knew that the stress could just take over.

I ran over to the life support and went in I then saw that I had to turn the cranks. I turned the cranks and the last one was probably the hardest to turn. "Oxyen returning to safe levels, fire on the bridge extinguished." Well that was great somehow that worked.

Something hit the ship, must've been a asteroid. Wait, asteroid?! "Computer, What hit us?!" "A asteroid." Well why wasn't ADS working? I walked over to ADS, "Computer, status of ADS?" "Asteroid Defense System offline." What? Offline? How is it offline? I opened the door, bad idea. The guns lasers were pointed directly at me. They started shooting at me, good thing the door closed in time.

God.. how was I supposed to fix them if it was pointing at me? Flower! "Computer, wake up Flower and get them down here." "Reviving Flower B. Leaf." Good at least that was still working. Screaming came from above me. I turned and Flower was there, "Captain, I heard there's something wrong with the ADS? Nothing I probably wouldn't be able to solve." They walked over to the door, "Well I wouldn't say that exactly because they-" Flower put their hand on my shoulder, "Nothing to worry about I just go in, and come back out. Simple fix."

They backed up to the door, "I'll be back faster than you can say... something long, hopefully." They pulled out one of their many guns and shot at the door's hand scanner and the door opened. They backed into the room, completely unaware that the guns lasers were pointed at them. The moment the door closed, the guns went off. Damn, another one gone... well then- "Asteroid defence system online." How did they survive that and fix it?

Flower walked out of the ADS room, "ADS is all fixed captain, we're good." How did they do that? "Captain? Do you think it got colder in here? Or is it just me?" Flower was right, it had got a little colder. "Alert, coolant leak in Cryo." Oh god, and Cryo was cold when I first walked in, but a leak must've meant it would be worse. "Captain, I think there might be something else wrong with ADS, but, hey, I believe in you." Well, that's great. They stepped back into the room and closed the door.

Just great, I now have to fix that- wait I can just get Amber down or up- in there to fix it. How cold is it even in there? I opened the door and a wave of coldness came into the hall. I looked down at the tablet on my arm, It was g-190⁰ in there, wow that is freezing. Yeah, I need Amber to be in there, "Computer, wake up Amber and get her down here as well." God, it's getting colder by the second. "Reviving Amber J. Karts." Well, that's wonderful, great even, she will be down here any second now.