𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.4

Começar do início

"Regulus picked that?!" Mary questioned in shock.

I nodded, laughing,"Yeah. He did."

"Well come on! Let's go show everyone how beautiful we girls are!" Marlene sang as she hooked her arm with mine before we left their dorm.

(Outside the hall)

Regulus' POV:

I tapped my black dress shoes against the floor, leaning against the post outside the door of the hall.

"Nervous?"

I looked up, seeing Remus who stood opposite me against the other pole.

I scoffed, turning my nose up,"Me? Never."

I slowly lowered my head, my eyes moving up and down before I leaned forward slightly, my palms getting clammy.

"Is it obvious?" I whispered.

He laughed,"Not at all. I just know."

I hummed, going back to my previous position.

"Do you like her?"

I turned to him, quirking an eyebrow in confusion - despite my heart rate speeding up - ,"Pardon?"

"Y/n." He clarified.

I crossed my arms over my chest,"What about Y/n?"

"Do you like her?" He questioned again.

"Of course I like her. I wouldn't hang out with her if I didn't."

"That's not what I mean, Reggie and you know it."

I clicked my tongue,"Don't call me that."

"What you lads talking about?"

I turned my head slightly, seeing Sirius and James standing beside Remus.

"Nothing." I mumbled, allowing my gaze to wander onto the dance floor, where people had already began dancing.

"Have you seen the girls?" James questioned Remus.

"No."

"Speaking of girls, where's your date Remu?" Sirius questioned, eyeing a girl that walked past with a dress so short it made me wonder if it was even a dress.

He sighed, shifting,"I told you, Padfoot. I'm taking Marlene. We're just winging it."

"Cool. Cool."

"And what about you, Reggie?~"
James purred, moving closer.

I scrunched my face up,"What about me?"

He pretended to twirl a piece of his hair,"A little birdie told me you were taking Y/n?"

I hummed, looking at the dance floor again.

"Do you fancy her?" He innocently questioned.

My face turned a soft pink as I glared at him.

"James!/Prongs!" Me and Sirius hissed at the same time.

He raised his hands in surrender, a smirk on his face as he backed up.

I heaved a sigh, slumping against the wall as I clenched and unclenched my hands.

Did I fancy Y/n?

I mean, she's pretty - that's obvious - and smart and a good friend. A great friend in all honesty.

She stuck with me for so long, she didn't even have to but she chose to out of her own desire despite being close friends with Sirius who obviously doesn't like me.