𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 (Regulus Black x fem!reader) pt.3

Start from the beginning

I huffed, moving to the fifth rack of clothes, when a thought crossed my mind.

"Reg!" I called out.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"I don't have any sho-"

"We'll get you a pair after. Don't worry about it." He cut me off calmly.

I sighed under my breathe, shaking my head.

Of course.

By the looks of it, Regulus would be paying for my entire ball outfit. I have to make a mental note to repay him one day.

(Twenty minutes later)

Narrator's POV:

Y/n made her way back to Regulus having at least six dresses of various autumn and winter shades in her arms.

He stood up, his gaze landing on her.

"That was quick. I hope you didn't just grab random dresses." He teased.

She rolled her e/c eyes,"Relax. I actually looked and I'm excited to try a few on."

"Well then," he wrapped an arm around her shoulder,"Let's go the dressing rooms."

The dressing rooms were at the opposite end of the store and to say they were big was an understatement; they were huge!

It was big as the dorm rooms at Hogwarts!

Regulus pushed Y/n forward,"Go on than."

She nodded before she opened the dark oak door, shutting it behind her  - not bothering to lock it - and hung the dresses on the railing beside the wall that was covered in mirrors.

She stripped down to her underwear - leaving her black tights that she wore under her skirt - and grabbed the first dress.

It was a sleeveless, warm orange, tea-length ball gown with a yellow sash around the waist and a sweatheart neckline.

She looked at herself in the mirror, nibbling on her tongue as her eyebrows furrowed. It wasn't hideous, but she didn't think it was made for her or suited her. The color didn't compliment her skin or body and didn't give off 'Yule Ball'.

She was hoping to find something more neutral, but she simply chose this because it reminded her of the first dress she wore when she became an official teenager at a party her family had thrown. Her father chose the dress that day, and she didn't have the heart to not wear it but was pleased with how she looked in the images.

"Are you gonna come out or am I gonna have to come in?" Regulus questioned from outside.

Her e/c eyes widened,"You want me to show you?!"

"No shit sherlock. No offense, but you seem to make the worse decisions when it comes to fashion."

"Screw you."

"You wish you could."

Y/n huffed, rolling her e/c eyes before she spun on her heel, to face the door.

A few seconds passed, before she spoke up.

"Reg, I hate this one. I'm gonna take it off and pass it. Will you put it back, please?"

She looked down, seeing his black boots from the other side.

"Of course. Slip it over the top."

"Thanks, Reggie. Just give me a sec." She muttered, turning on her heel and sliding the dress off before placing it back on the hanger and sliding it into Regulus' waiting hands.