-blue moon-

~•~• Third POV •~•~
  The moon shined brightly as it looked down at Paris. Two paladins talked to one another about a certain individual who would be under their care.

  "She's going to train as a chasseur?" "Yes that's what they decided on. As of today she is a member of your unit."

The young black haired figure sighed as he looked back at the paladin in front of him.

"Okay but since she's apart of my unit now, I want to know what happened when you and the others made it to the scene where you found the child."

"Yes. When we got to the scene we found families drenched in their own blood.The child's neighbors were all dead except for her and the elderly woman with her."

"Elderly woman? Did she die?"

"She did but she was able to tell us some information on the child before she passed. She pleaded that we take care of this child whom is named Y/N L/N. She said that the child was born deaf and has no other relatives except for her."

Pity filled the paladin's face as he looked at the small figure sitting on the stairs of the building.

Her small body trembled as she clutched on the thin blanket that was wrapped around her clothing. Tear stained cheeks as she cried silently.

"Louis can you go get me some paper and ink so I communicate with her?"

The paladin left to get the materials as he quickly returned within minutes with two pair of feathers that were tipped with ink and loose paper.

~•~• Carter POV •~•~
I grabbed the paper and feather in both hands as I smiled at Y/N. "Would you like to talk to me for a little?"

We talked through the paper as me and Louis soon found out that elder lady, Ms.Amber, wasn't actually her blood relative. She was a family friend of Y/N's mother.

She has never met her parents so she doesn't know how they look like or where they are.

We asked her about the attack to which she didn't know much about

"I remember Ms.Amber was covering me with her arms while her back was facing the person. She was bleeding so much.. The person tried to grab her neck...She pushed me out of the way and then I...I woke up here..."

Tears fell from her eyes as small eye bags started to form. She held on the paper lightly as she lowered her head.

~•~• Y/N POV •~•~
'Ms.Amber..' I thought as I tried wiping my tears that continued to fall from my eyes.

I looked down at my hands as all I could think about was Ms.Amber and my neighbors. 'They were all kind people who had families...and dreams..I don't understand...'

I was lost in thought that I hadn't noticed Sir Louis patting my head. I looked up at him as he gently held a piece of paper with the edge of his fingers.

"You shouldn't worry to much about the attack anymore. You'll get to meet many new people here. You should only focus on what you will do from now on. Ms.Amber would be upset with you if she found you dwelling on the past."

Sir.Carter's smile made me feel reassured as I smiled back.

"I'll try my hardest to become a great chasseur Sir Carter and Sir Louis! Thank you for helping me!" I wrote as I looked back at them with a small smile.

—————later———————————————-

~•~• Third POV •~•~
Y/N's feet tapped on the floor, making little to no noise as she walked into a big room. Awe filled her face as she looked around.

Louis and Carter had allowed Y/N to look around the church so she would get familiar with the area while they figured out where she would be staying for the night.

'I really hope I get to meet someone new...' Wearing a smile the entire time she curiously looked at the designs on the walls.

'Soo pretty..' Tracing her fingers along the angel like design.

Little did she know that a certain figure was approaching her slowly from behind.

They came closer to her as she hadn't noticed anything, yet. She retrieved her hand back to her side while deciding to return to Sir Carter and Louis.

'I don't want them to have to wait for me to lo-' Running her head into the figure's stomach as she lost her footing.

Tripping over her feet as her face met the ground . Before she could stand up and apologize to the man, she felt a pair of hands on her back and mouth.

Trying to remove the cloth from her nose and mouth as she struggled. 'I-I can't breathe...'

She tried to get out of their grip but they continued to hold onto her tightly.

Slowly losing conscience as tears began to stream from her C/E eyes. 'Please..I don't w-want to die...' She thought as her vision turned black like the night sky.

A/N : Hello Loveys! I'm very excited to be starting a new book about 'Vanitas No Carte!!' I really hope you enjoy it and have fun reading it! Just a quick note for anyone who was hoping for girl love interest like 'Domi' and 'Jeanne.'

There will only be boy love interest!! I'm sorry for everyone who wanted girls as well!

Also I just wanted to let you know that this is the backstory of Y/N. She is the same age as Vanitas so you won't get confused that she is a small child throughout the series! Again thank you and stay safe!
-Love A/N